Beta Patch (v 422)

grimreffer2
Warrant Officer

Re: Beta Patch (v 422)

Postby grimreffer2 » Fri 17 May 2013 00:27

nimitz98 wrote:
grimreffer2 wrote:Very disappointed. You guys add Replays for MP but what about SP?

Can't you just be thankful that we HAVE REPLAYS now? Seriously, you're always whining like a petulant little child about not having every single feature that you (and you alone!) have asked for. The developers have enough carp to fix and balance, and you're still whining about FRAKING SNIPERS!

Sorry but not everyone plays Multi-player, you should know that, before calling me stupid. BTW throwing temper-tantrums doesn't help you either.
Last edited by grimreffer2 on Fri 17 May 2013 00:28, edited 1 time in total.
1st Lt. Jason Scott, 75th Ranger Regiment.

Spoiler : :
Omfg it's 43 pixels above their requirement! Omg! Image

Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Graphic » Fri 17 May 2013 00:28

Scratch that.

Player went 9999 during deployment, countdown got to 0 and nothing happened. Couldn't surrender. Had to alt+F4 out of the game.
k

grimreffer2
Warrant Officer

Postby grimreffer2 » Fri 17 May 2013 00:29

Graphic wrote:Scratch that.

Player went 9999 during deployment, countdown got to 0 and nothing happened. Couldn't surrender. Had to alt+F4 out of the game.

Hey you're lucky you can close the game, I have to preform a CTRL-ALT+Del just to get out.

Lyra
Private

Postby Lyra » Fri 17 May 2013 00:33

Good work Eugen, I love seeing these patches roll out so quickly. ;)

I did notice one thing though. Since this patch, the units in the deployment screen tabs ingame no longer seem to be listed in the order they were placed in your deck. I find this somewhat annoying since I used to always sort them by role and price within each category, like always having ground attack planes on the left, and fighters on the right, but now they appear to be mixed up randomly. It makes calling reinforcements less intuitive. Hopefully this can be changed back.

Wasabi
First Sergeant

Postby Wasabi » Fri 17 May 2013 00:35

Could people stop demanding single player for a game thats in its "Multiplayer Beta" and just wait less than two weeks to play the SP when its released
"Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy."
General Patton

nimitz98
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby nimitz98 » Fri 17 May 2013 00:36

:(
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Fri 17 May 2013 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: EDIT: Inflammatory

cphoenix
Command Sergeant Major

Postby cphoenix » Fri 17 May 2013 00:36

Wasabi wrote:Could people stop demanding single player for a game thats in its "Multiplayer Beta and just wait less than two weeks to play the SP when its released

No, that would be far too reasonable of them.

Never expect people to act reasonably or rationally and you'll be far less disappointed with the human species. :lol:

Edit: Oh dearee me! The single-player isn't in yet! Even though Eugen kinda said that the beta was multi-only and single-player would be at release. THE HORROR!!!
Last edited by cphoenix on Fri 17 May 2013 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
AirLand Battle Strategy Guide

1. Have a CAP.
2. Always have a CAP.
3. If you don't have a CAP, get a CAP.

grimreffer2
Warrant Officer

Postby grimreffer2 » Fri 17 May 2013 00:38

Wasabi wrote:Could people stop demanding single player for a game thats in its "Multiplayer Beta" and just wait less than two weeks to play the SP when its released

Talking about Replays for single-player. And I would stop the issue of asking if a freakin Developer of one of these threads will answer me.

nimitz98
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby nimitz98 » Fri 17 May 2013 00:40

grimreffer2 wrote:
Wasabi wrote:Could people stop demanding single player for a game thats in its "Multiplayer Beta" and just wait less than two weeks to play the SP when its released

Talking about Replays for single-player.

Those didn't even exist in EE. Why would you want them, anyway? It's not like the AI is going to do anything that you would need to have a second look at to understand, or anything that Youtubers would find the slightest bit entertaining to watch. The real meat of this game is in its MP.
EF-111 RAVEN -- UNSTOPPABLE MENACE TO CVs -- PLZ NERF

grimreffer2
Warrant Officer

Postby grimreffer2 » Fri 17 May 2013 00:42

nimitz98 wrote:
grimreffer2 wrote:

Talking about Replays for single-player.

Those didn't even exist in EE. Why would you want them, anyway? It's not like the AI is going to do anything that you would need to have a second look at to understand, or anything that Youtubers would find the slightest bit entertaining to watch.

No but some people will(you don't have to be a Youtuber to be entertained by replays), and Replays aren't for increasing your skills, they are meant to re-entertain you(Get close ups). Also, alot of people would like the feature not only for Campaign but for skirmish as well.

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”