Transport helicopters

Prettyhill
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Transport helicopters

Postby Prettyhill » Tue 21 May 2013 10:26

If i recall correctly the landing behavior of choppers in the early days of WEE was similar to what we witness in this beta. It was corrected in one of the first patches after release.
"Am i really discussing wargames here with people who have never heard of Fistful of TOWs? I guess that explains why no one has a clue as to what a wargame is then." -Sharky Ward

LBJ
Warrant Officer

Postby LBJ » Tue 21 May 2013 11:25

Utill they release any kind of 'fix' for heli landing, you can use "Shift" key to que up the order for helis.
It works perfectly, heli don't waste any second while they unloading troops and without turning their engine off, they evac(if you que order for them to do so) fluently.
I think you will supprised about how faster they do compare to situation without "Shift" key. ;)

Bullfrog
General

Postby Bullfrog » Tue 21 May 2013 11:27

LBJ wrote:Utill they release any kind of 'fix' for heli landing, you can use "Shift" key to que up the order for helis.
It works perfectly, heli don't waste any second while they unloading troops and without turning their engine off, they evac(if you que order for them to do so) fluently.
I think you will supprised about how faster they do compare to situation without "Shift" key. ;)

I just tested the shift method a little while ago, wanted to keep it a secrete though ;) It does work nicely.
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

LBJ
Warrant Officer

Postby LBJ » Tue 21 May 2013 11:32

Bullfrog wrote:
LBJ wrote:Utill they release any kind of 'fix' for heli landing, you can use "Shift" key to que up the order for helis.

I just tested the shift method a little while ago, wanted to keep it a secrete though ;) It does work nicely.

Seriously, the "difference" is big. :P

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”