Beta Patch (v 499)

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby trotskygrad » Tue 21 May 2013 15:47

this radar sam range is really hurting some factions against helis

currently the only way to down helis operating inside an AA umbrella (as british) is to use terrain to sneak up rapiers on the enemy, and that was before this patch that further decreased radar AA range against helicopters.

Currently helis can just put ATGMs into my radar AA all day long, this shouldn't be happening.
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

User avatar
Simms
Sergeant Major
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue 30 Apr 2013 04:03
Location: T-80U turret
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby Simms » Tue 21 May 2013 15:50

Amazing. Now any helicopter, including transport ones, can fly up to Osa-AKM, Rapier and others (except Hawks and Buk) and destroy it with non-guided rockets from a safe distance. Poor, poor Brits (as we still have Tunguskas and they have nuthin').

I think we can expect good ol' heli rushes being tried out, Hogs, Mi-8s and everything we missed so long =D
Image

User avatar
MvG
Corporal
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu 2 May 2013 19:48
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby MvG » Tue 21 May 2013 15:53

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
MvG wrote:So I can deactivate my signature? :mrgreen:

Fixed for you. :twisted:


Thanks. :evil:

:mrgreen:
Image
Panzerbataillon 154

User avatar
wargamer1985
Brigadier
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat 4 May 2013 00:36
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby wargamer1985 » Tue 21 May 2013 15:55

F-15E fixed!
Thank you Eugen!!
(btw any chance we would be able to get some more experienced F-15C's? Like Hardened or veterans?)
APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!
Image

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby trotskygrad » Tue 21 May 2013 16:03

Simms wrote:Amazing. Now any helicopter, including transport ones, can fly up to Osa-AKM, Rapier and others (except Hawks and Buk) and destroy it with non-guided rockets from a safe distance. Poor, poor Brits (as we still have Tunguskas and they have nuthin').

I think we can expect good ol' heli rushes being tried out, Hogs, Mi-8s and everything we missed so long =D


Mi-4, you mean? 8-)

eugen I get that you're trying to make players have both IR and SAM systems but really, there is a significant lack of AA capability to take out helicopters outside the range of their weapons :roll:
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

User avatar
Bonk
Master Sergeant
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed 3 Apr 2013 17:32
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby Bonk » Tue 21 May 2013 16:03

1000kg bombs dropped in 1 go yaaaaaay thank you :)
Image

User avatar
ericdude88
Captain
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 10 Mar 2012 00:56

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby ericdude88 » Tue 21 May 2013 16:05

Well, time to put into commission some heavily anti-air spam decks, or alternatively my good ol' MiG-21S spam deck...

AA nerf was really unnecessary Eugen, really unnecessary. I'm starting to wonder if the devs had actually played the game...because before this patch air spam was quite prevalent already, and quite deadly. I can only imagine the air spam now.

User avatar
CantRushThis
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 645
Joined: Sun 4 Nov 2012 18:44
Location: Vienna, Luxemburg.
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby CantRushThis » Tue 21 May 2013 16:08

ericdude88 wrote:Well, time to put into commission some heavily anti-air spam decks, or alternatively my good ol' MiG-21S spam deck...

AA nerf was really unnecessary Eugen, really unnecessary. I'm starting to wonder if the devs had actually played the game...because before this patch air spam was quite prevalent already, and quite deadly. I can only imagine the air spam now.

Get some fighter jets in the air. Should help.
Image

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby trotskygrad » Tue 21 May 2013 16:11

CantRushThis wrote:
ericdude88 wrote:Well, time to put into commission some heavily anti-air spam decks, or alternatively my good ol' MiG-21S spam deck...

AA nerf was really unnecessary Eugen, really unnecessary. I'm starting to wonder if the devs had actually played the game...because before this patch air spam was quite prevalent already, and quite deadly. I can only imagine the air spam now.

Get some fighter jets in the air. Should help.

fighters will get shot down if they try to attack helis within their own AA umbrella.
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

User avatar
grimreffer2
Warrant Officer
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 02:35
Location: Red City, MARS.
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 499)

Postby grimreffer2 » Tue 21 May 2013 16:15

EugSupport wrote:[42.6 MB]

Tuning

    - MK84 and FAB1000 bombs from Norwegian F16, F15E and SU22M4 are now dropped in one go
    - S24 rockets power increased
    - 250kg and 500kg cluster bombs have the same radius
    - Manpads and thermal guidance SAM against aircrafts range decreased
    - Radar SAM against helicopters range decreased
    - Higher detection capacity for units with radar.
    - ADATS missile speed increase




Thank you guys!!!! You guys are amazing! :D :D :D :D "F-15E will drop in one go" YES!!!!! And thanks for the AA nerf, now we can actually use planes effectivlly without them getting shot out of the sky everytime we send them in! :D

Best developers ever(3rd fav developer team. :D Parana bytes and Bethesda come first. :D )
1st Lt. Jason Scott, 75th Ranger Regiment.

Spoiler : :
Omfg it's 43 pixels above their requirement! Omg! Image

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests