Beta Patch (v 533)

User avatar
Keinutnai
Lieutenant
Posts: 1115
Joined: Thu 15 Nov 2012 16:02
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby Keinutnai » Fri 24 May 2013 21:50

Well done Eugen Team!
Wargame 4 - Balkan at War - New Countries: Italy, Spain, Greece & Turkey versus Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Hungary & Romania!

WA Lancer
Corporal
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed 18 Apr 2012 10:07
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby WA Lancer » Fri 24 May 2013 22:08

10V10 still crashes and still has desync.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/959 ... l_4149.dmp

User avatar
REDDQ
General
Posts: 6906
Joined: Thu 12 Apr 2012 03:13
Location: przy stole.
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby REDDQ » Fri 24 May 2013 22:16

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
REDDQ wrote:I hope it is imminent!

It is not.

Interesting. So Polish "flavor" will be kept useless? I wonder what for...

User avatar
Keinutnai
Lieutenant
Posts: 1115
Joined: Thu 15 Nov 2012 16:02
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby Keinutnai » Fri 24 May 2013 22:18

I want to report that since I installed this patch, my game crashed about 5 times already, always crashing when a game is starting, also happened to a friend.

Before this patch, with the previous patch which was also released today it was working fine. What's wrong?

Maybe caused by people using different patches?
Wargame 4 - Balkan at War - New Countries: Italy, Spain, Greece & Turkey versus Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Hungary & Romania!

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 15277
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Fri 24 May 2013 22:40

REDDQ wrote:Interesting. So Polish "flavor" will be kept useless? I wonder what for...

I've played 60% of my MP games with Pact, and of those most with Polish decks. They are far from useless.

Of course, I'm an evil biased dev unwilling to admit your truth.
Or is it the contrary?

contrail
Sergeant Major
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed 15 Feb 2012 17:42
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby contrail » Fri 24 May 2013 22:46

Keinutnai wrote:I want to report that since I installed this patch, my game crashed about 5 times already, always crashing when a game is starting, also happened to a friend.

Before this patch, with the previous patch which was also released today it was working fine. What's wrong?

Maybe caused by people using different patches?


Yep, same here. just like last weekend :o .

User avatar
Spridder
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed 26 Dec 2012 18:05
Location: Ohio, U.S.A
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby Spridder » Fri 24 May 2013 22:48

Hey guys,

I dont understand..

Im having a big syncing problem.. my friend and i are playing together but we might as well be playing 2 different games. (10v10)


Ive not seen many posts on it .. am i the only one dealing with this?
Firefitter on steam
Firefitter in Wargame

Newlander
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon 25 Feb 2013 01:01
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby Newlander » Fri 24 May 2013 22:54

Spridder wrote:Hey guys,

I dont understand..

Im having a big syncing problem.. my friend and i are playing together but we might as well be playing 2 different games. (10v10)


Ive not seen many posts on it .. am i the only one dealing with this?


Can report that i have the same problem, although i don't even get into the game before i lose sync.
I am reinstalling the game atm. and will report if that will fix the problem

EDIT: my bad, apparently just a glitch with my network :/
Last edited by Newlander on Fri 24 May 2013 23:35, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Citadel
Corporal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat 27 Apr 2013 17:54
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby Citadel » Fri 24 May 2013 22:55

Something tells me this isn't right.

Spoiler : :
Image


Anyone else noticing this? That's a Canadian Pathfinder team with an M35 in the background.
Image

User avatar
EricTerminator
Major
Posts: 1879
Joined: Tue 27 Mar 2012 18:16
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 533)

Postby EricTerminator » Fri 24 May 2013 22:57

Citadel wrote:Something tells me this isn't right.

Spoiler : :
Image


Anyone else noticing this? That's a Canadian Pathfinder team with an M35 in the background.


The Canadians ordered some C2A1s in King size ? :lol:
BECAUSE HUNTING CHALLENGERS WITH MIG-31S WAS TOO EASY :


Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests