Beta Patch (v 545)

User avatar
Scharnberg
Master Sergeant
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed 22 May 2013 11:17
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby Scharnberg » Tue 28 May 2013 17:57

Cant wait to take Malmø back from the Swedes. Be ready Sweden Denmark is coming :D.
Pro Rege Et Grege

ImTheJackel
Sergeant
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu 25 Oct 2012 19:46
Location: sweden
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby ImTheJackel » Tue 28 May 2013 18:07

Scharnberg wrote:Cant wait to take Malmø back from the Swedes. Be ready Sweden Denmark is coming :D.

Kom och testa du bara. Jag väntar här.
English: Come and try. I'll wait here.
"Sure it matters who's got the biggest stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it". General Shepherd, MW2

User avatar
BelgarionNL
Warrant Officer
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed 2 May 2012 01:13
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby BelgarionNL » Tue 28 May 2013 18:16

3vs3 maps need to become 4vs4 maps aswell COME ON! let US choose what and how we want to play!


all the 2vs2,3vs3 and 3vs3 maps should also be for 4vs4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe not in ranked but in free play yes)

User avatar
Scharnberg
Master Sergeant
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed 22 May 2013 11:17
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby Scharnberg » Tue 28 May 2013 18:24

ImTheJackel wrote:
Scharnberg wrote:Cant wait to take Malmø back from the Swedes. Be ready Sweden Denmark is coming :D.

Kom och testa du bara. Jag väntar här.
English: Come and try. I'll wait here.


Jeg er her allerede !
English: Im allready here!
Pro Rege Et Grege

Sukesa
Corporal
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu 15 Sep 2011 17:43
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby Sukesa » Tue 28 May 2013 18:50

Malteserr wrote:
CrayvenWolf wrote:Just logged into to WEE to make sure....

WEE has 19 4v4 maps :o, while WAB currently has only 4 :shock: .

This is really disappointing for a player like myself who prefers 4v4 battles. I just hope its a beta thing...


They really need to remove the pointless restrictions and let us play whichever map we like in any XvX setting.



I totally agree

And where's Herdmark ? :D

User avatar
Zues
Sergeant
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu 23 May 2013 23:36
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby Zues » Tue 28 May 2013 19:26

wore wrote:Very nice to see this, good job! Any chance for new 10v10 maps? I know Ragnarok far and wide already)) Good map anyway, offers a lot of tactical possibilities


I'd like to see more 10v10 maps as well :D
WHEN IN ROME

ImTheJackel
Sergeant
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu 25 Oct 2012 19:46
Location: sweden
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby ImTheJackel » Tue 28 May 2013 19:49

Scharnberg wrote:
ImTheJackel wrote:
Scharnberg wrote:Cant wait to take Malmø back from the Swedes. Be ready Sweden Denmark is coming :D.

Kom och testa du bara. Jag väntar här.
English: Come and try. I'll wait here.


Jeg er her allerede !
English: Im allready here!


Oh....ok......GE ELD!!!!!!!!!!
English: Oh....ok......OPEN FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!
"Sure it matters who's got the biggest stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it". General Shepherd, MW2

User avatar
BelgarionNL
Warrant Officer
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed 2 May 2012 01:13
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby BelgarionNL » Tue 28 May 2013 20:15

Sukesa wrote:
Malteserr wrote:
CrayvenWolf wrote:Just logged into to WEE to make sure....

WEE has 19 4v4 maps :o, while WAB currently has only 4 :shock: .

This is really disappointing for a player like myself who prefers 4v4 battles. I just hope its a beta thing...


They really need to remove the pointless restrictions and let us play whichever map we like in any XvX setting.



I totally agree

And where's Herdmark ? :D


they are very good in completely disregarding this point! we want all the maps to be playable in 4vs4 they simple IGNORE us! maybe we should pew pew them!

User avatar
Yori
First Sergeant
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri 14 Sep 2012 20:20
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby Yori » Tue 28 May 2013 20:18

Nice, new maps i hope they are mirrored for both sides and large!

someone has a clue how many km² the maps have?

HIghway to Oslo 50 km²
Length 10 km
width 5 km

User avatar
Bonk
Master Sergeant
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed 3 Apr 2013 17:32
Contact:

Re: Beta Patch (v 545)

Postby Bonk » Tue 28 May 2013 20:51

desyncs are still occuring ...now even when only 2v ai :(
Image

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests