PLEASE allow us to play any map with any number of players..

lemonsquid
Sergeant First-Class

Re: PLEASE allow us to play any map with any number of playe

Postby lemonsquid » Wed 29 May 2013 04:44

OpusTheFowl wrote:
lemonsquid wrote:
nWODT_Niack wrote:Needless to say, maps shouldn't allow more players than the intended number.

Why not?

Because then you get people in here moaning about why WP is OP because they steamrolled NATO in a 10v10 on Highway...It's very hard for the devs to filter this out as background noise from legitimate game issues...you know, the ones they designed/balanced the game around...

You are aware that you do not have to play on those games people are hosting. Problem solved!
BMP VERY IMPORTANT CAPSLOCK MANDATORY

OpusTheFowl
General

Postby OpusTheFowl » Wed 29 May 2013 04:55

lemonsquid wrote:You are aware that you do not have to play on those games people are hosting. Problem solved!

You are aware that I wasn't talking about me but Eugen right? It's their problem, not mine...I could care less as ya, I don't play those types of games...

lemonsquid
Sergeant First-Class

Postby lemonsquid » Wed 29 May 2013 05:38

OpusTheFowl wrote:
lemonsquid wrote:You are aware that you do not have to play on those games people are hosting. Problem solved!

You are aware that I wasn't talking about me but Eugen right? It's their problem, not mine...I could care less as ya, I don't play those types of games...

well you should consider starting the sentence with, Eugen does not want to have people whining etc... :D HAVE NICE DAY!
BMP VERY IMPORTANT CAPSLOCK MANDATORY

danuuker
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby danuuker » Wed 29 May 2013 06:16

+1

Please allow this or at the very least, loosen some of the requirements on some of the maps, especially the 1v1 maps to allow 2v2.

I understand nobody wants to play 1v1 on Rangarok or 10v10 on Highway to Oslo though. :lol:

ThatGuy
Corporal

Postby ThatGuy » Wed 29 May 2013 06:28

I think they are going to wait until the reviews are in before they allow you guys to clutter the game list with 10 instances of Highway to Oslo 4v4 constantly.

EliteSniper
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby EliteSniper » Wed 29 May 2013 06:40

diana olympos wrote:With the "if you don't like it, don't play it" you completely miss the point or hit far too good...

The game is made to be played with restrictions... if you don't like it don't play it...

:o That's a good way to get fans. :|

MockingBird
Sergeant First-Class

Postby MockingBird » Wed 29 May 2013 07:20

ThatGuy wrote:I think they are going to wait until the reviews are in before they allow you guys to clutter the game list with 10 instances of Highway to Oslo 4v4 constantly.

You know, even though i know this is a great strategy game, I'm still nervous for the review scores. Funny as I'm not even part of the development team. I'm rootin for ya Eugen.

Kin-Luu
Captain

Postby Kin-Luu » Wed 29 May 2013 07:30

+1 if we want to play on small maps, we should be able to.

10 vs. 10 on Stavanger? It would be epic.

Miskyavine
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Miskyavine » Wed 29 May 2013 07:40

I think hosting a map should be like EE whatever map any number of players dont like the map size/player ratio dont just the lobby the end.
How i feel when reading the OFF TOPIC section of the forums http://imgur.com/gallery/t9IXqDs

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”