About decks & more "ninja change" ...

DiabloTigerSix
Colonel

Re: About decks & more "ninja change" ...

Postby DiabloTigerSix » Wed 29 May 2013 21:31

I noticed some nations lose access to tanks altogether when using a motorized deck. It says your tank category gets limited to 3 slots - LOL! Like that matters when you don't have access to any tanks at all. Intentional?

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Wed 29 May 2013 21:37

No, it must be a side effect of the limited choice they had before: since DDR for example was limited to Mechanized, we may not have filled all the possibilities for other decks.

We'll make a thoroughful pass by the end of the week, and it should be fixed in next tuning patch.

xoGIORGIOox
Sergeant

Postby xoGIORGIOox » Wed 29 May 2013 21:49

Hello,
First I would like to say how amazing the campaign is, I have just finished the first campaign and it is really enjoyable, and have started the second one. When I was playing the second campaign, I noticed that in the British task force which you start off the mission with, there was ATGM Milans in FV432's, these units are not available in a British Deck for Skirmish and Multi-player. Would it be possible to give all the transport options for infantry? e.g. Royal Marines in a Warrior or FV432 ect.

Kovlovsky
Captain

Postby Kovlovsky » Wed 29 May 2013 22:00

Is it me or all recon units had their optics nerfed by one value and stealth by one or two values since the release of the full game? There is no more exceptional optics and no more exceptional stealth. Even recon infantry is nerfed. Is it a real nerf or simply a change of nomanclature like the stab change?
Courtesy of Graphic

[EUG]MadMat

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Wed 29 May 2013 22:31

xoGIORGIOox wrote:I noticed that in the British task force which you start off the mission with, there was ATGM Milans in FV432's, these units are not available in a British Deck for Skirmish and Multi-player. Would it be possible to give all the transport options for infantry? e.g. Royal Marines in a Warrior or FV432 ect.

For the MILAN with an FV432, it is actually a mistake, they should come with the Spartan, which is much faster.

And no, RM Commando being light infantry IRL, they won't come with FV432 or Warriors.

Kovlovsky wrote:Is it me or all recon units had their optics nerfed by one value and stealth by one or two values since the release of the full game? There is no more exceptional optics and no more exceptional stealth. Even recon infantry is nerfed. Is it a real nerf or simply a change of nomanclature like the stab change?

No stats have been changed, so it must be a nomenclature bug.

Repel7
Private First-Class

Postby Repel7 » Fri 31 May 2013 17:11

[EUG]MadMat wrote: For example, Canada had an Airborne Regiment, but in ALB, it would be restricted to infantry (all, but Vandoos), command, recon & AT jeeps ... and the M113 1/2 C&R Lynx.

So just because a Para deck for Canada would be useless, you just don't add in the Airborne commandos? Come on!!! I want the Airborne Regiment!!!! :x

[EUG]MadMat

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Fri 31 May 2013 17:44

Repel7 wrote:So just because a Para deck for Canada would be useless, you just don't add in the Airborne commandos? Come on!!! I want the Airborne Regiment!!!! :x

They are, as the Pathfinders.

CAR was too small and too lightly equiped (ATGM jeeps!) to be more than a SF capable unit of long range reconnaissance and hit&run tactics.

tgwEcho
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby tgwEcho » Fri 31 May 2013 20:44

[EUG]MadMat wrote:We'll make a thoroughful pass by the end of the week, and it should be fixed in next tuning patch.

When can we expect the next tuning patch?

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”