The Holy Wholly "Pause & Order" Thread

BigDog66
Private

Re: The Holy Wholly "Pause & Order" Thread

Postby BigDog66 » Mon 25 Nov 2013 14:57

Please Put in an 'Industry Standard' Pause Function. Every game that wants to be successful has it built in. Now I know their are a few narrow minded individuals in the software development field that want it their own way regardless of how successful the app can be. Don't be one of those.

The game goes supersonic speed and is not comfortable to play over and over again the way it is. Go ahead and take a survey and you will see most of us want to be able to 'Pause' the game, look over the map, examine it from different perspectives and make some moves. When we resume the game goes on till the next time we like a break, pause and save, resume.

Sorry about the hype above but I just don't understand stubborn people.

BigDog66
Private

Postby BigDog66 » Mon 25 Nov 2013 15:12

GRRRR, after reading more posts against the Pause & Move feature I am getting really angry that I bought this game and I cannot or don't care to play such a stressful game. Especially since the developers cannot aqueous to such a widely accepted standard.

For those of you that do not understand, this feature is for SINGLE PLAYER ONLY. Who gave anyone the right to tell me what I like to do in my own home on my own computer.

You can be sure that if this feature is not implemented, I cannot recommend the game to anyone, nor will I play it or buy any Sequels. To Bad, Your Loss of revenue, their are still plenty of other games out there.

eddyvegasgames
Corporal

Postby eddyvegasgames » Mon 25 Nov 2013 19:15

LOL this thread.

And yes, Eugen, I'm still waiting for pause and give orders. Still.

-Eddy

libbmaster
Lieutenant

Postby libbmaster » Mon 25 Nov 2013 20:51

BigDog66 wrote:GRRRR, after reading more posts against the Pause & Move feature I am getting really angry that I bought this game and I cannot or don't care to play such a stressful game. Especially since the developers cannot aqueous to such a widely accepted standard.

For those of you that do not understand, this feature is for SINGLE PLAYER ONLY. Who gave anyone the right to tell me what I like to do in my own home on my own computer.

You can be sure that if this feature is not implemented, I cannot recommend the game to anyone, nor will I play it or buy any Sequels. To Bad, Your Loss of revenue, their are still plenty of other games out there.

BigDog66 wrote:Please Put in an 'Industry Standard' Pause Function. Every game that wants to be successful has it built in. Now I know their are a few narrow minded individuals in the software development field that want it their own way regardless of how successful the app can be. Don't be one of those.

The game goes supersonic speed and is not comfortable to play over and over again the way it is. Go ahead and take a survey and you will see most of us want to be able to 'Pause' the game, look over the map, examine it from different perspectives and make some moves. When we resume the game goes on till the next time we like a break, pause and save, resume.

Sorry about the hype above but I just don't understand stubborn people.

Did you... create an account purely for the purpose of raging?

Look at his sign up date. He has only two posts, and they are both here.

I haven't seen this kind of shady practice outside of the planetside two forums...

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Mon 25 Nov 2013 21:58

Eugen has surely taken notice of the thread. No need to bump it. Locked.

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”