judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

MROOD
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu 25 Oct 2012 18:37
Contact:

judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby MROOD » Sun 9 Jun 2013 04:12

The player judgedredd is always Racist to all players that he thinks are'nt playing well.

He has numerous complaints on nearly all his games and he hates black people, calling them Fagget and Niggers all the time.

Below is 2 screen shots of many that I kept.

He has had complaints regarding his racist behaviour months ago but has not changed his attitude, he is a known RACIST and action must be taken.

Please see proof below.


http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577 ... 32D012C10/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hobib_ali/ ... 2943193062

Hungreh
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue 28 Aug 2012 04:14
Contact:

Re: judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby Hungreh » Sun 9 Jun 2013 04:20

There is a forum for bad sportsmanship I believe, but I'm no moderator. Anywho, everyone has their moments, but that still isn't an excuse so he should apologize
~1442

Deerhound
Specialist
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri 8 Mar 2013 23:48
Contact:

Re: judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby Deerhound » Sun 9 Jun 2013 05:20

I hope there are not two (or more) judgedredd's.....

User avatar
Inpute
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun 12 Feb 2012 05:07
Contact:

Re: judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby Inpute » Sun 9 Jun 2013 05:20

leave the guy alone, he's free to voice whatever he wants. if you don't like it, ignore him. the internet is no place for political correctness censorship.
___________

User avatar
JBravo
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 2419
Joined: Thu 17 May 2012 16:07
Location: Plymouth Rock
Contact:

Re: judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby JBravo » Sun 9 Jun 2013 05:25

I've heard Judge Dredd has quite a reputation...

leave the guy alone, he's free to voice whatever he wants. if you don't like it, ignore him. the internet is no place for political correctness censorship.
Isn't this a bit hypocritical, seeing as how the OP is voicing what he wants and if you don't like it you should ignore him instead of trying to censor him? LOL
Image

User avatar
Inpute
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun 12 Feb 2012 05:07
Contact:

Re: judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby Inpute » Sun 9 Jun 2013 06:33

JBravo wrote:I've heard Judge Dredd has quite a reputation...

leave the guy alone, he's free to voice whatever he wants. if you don't like it, ignore him. the internet is no place for political correctness censorship.
Isn't this a bit hypocritical, seeing as how the OP is voicing what he wants and if you don't like it you should ignore him instead of trying to censor him? LOL


"he is a known RACIST and action must be taken."
vs
"the internet is no place for political correctness censorship"

yeah, i'm the one trying to censor him. maybe if you brush up on your reading comprehension you can see that i'm telling him that no action should be taken on anyone because the internet is an unregulated place for freedom of speech. if you dont like it, go to north korea.

in case you didn't know, actively calling for action to be taken against someone for using mean words is censorship. last i checked, i'm not calling for us to take "action" against MROOD for voicing his opinion.
Last edited by Inpute on Sun 9 Jun 2013 06:41, edited 2 times in total.
___________

User avatar
EliteSniper
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed 22 May 2013 07:28
Location: Stratis

Re: judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby EliteSniper » Sun 9 Jun 2013 06:37

Ha, I remember this guy. Played a 10v10 with him during the beta, he was a sure ass. He got beat and started cussing everyone out in the lobby. His most famous word is the 'N' word. And this is why we need ID tracers, to trace this guys account and give him a mute on the game for a little while till he learns to grow up.

User avatar
Inpute
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun 12 Feb 2012 05:07
Contact:

Re: judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby Inpute » Sun 9 Jun 2013 06:40

EliteSniper wrote:Ha, I remember this guy. Played a 10v10 with him during the beta, he was a sure ass. He got beat and started cussing everyone out in the lobby. His most famous word is the 'N' word. And this is why we need ID tracers, to trace this guys account and give him a mute on the game for a little while till he learns to grow up.


the best thing to do would be to have a mute button so whenever someone says something you don't to see/read you can mute him and stop receiving his messages and others can do the same if they feel so inclined to.
___________

Pheranheit
Corporal
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon 21 Jan 2013 02:52
Contact:

Re: judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby Pheranheit » Sun 9 Jun 2013 06:48

Inpute wrote:leave the guy alone, he's free to voice whatever he wants. if you don't like it, ignore him. the internet is no place for political correctness censorship.

I really hate it when people play the "freedom of speech" card when it comes to blatantly offensive, bigoted, and racist talk. It's just plain offensive. Hate speech like that is not, and should not not be allowed. Remember how any genocide starts- with discrimination and dehumanization. I'm not saying this guy is the next Hitler, but you can't say that there should be NO regulations on speech whatsoever.

User avatar
derrickkolba
First Sergeant
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 16:14
Location: Iron curtain of Michigan
Contact:

Re: judgedredd being Racist on all his games online.

Postby derrickkolba » Sun 9 Jun 2013 06:59

if you don't like freedom of speech then change the law and Constitution. sorry but hate speech is protected by the first amendment unless he says something that breaks the law you have no ground to stand on.

here is an :idea: ignore him.


Pheranheit wrote:
Inpute wrote:leave the guy alone, he's free to voice whatever he wants. if you don't like it, ignore him. the internet is no place for political correctness censorship.

I really hate it when people play the "freedom of speech" card when it comes to blatantly offensive, bigoted, and racist talk. It's just plain offensive. Hate speech like that is not, and should not not be allowed. Remember how any genocide starts- with discrimination and dehumanization. I'm not saying this guy is the next Hitler, but you can't say that there should be NO regulations on speech whatsoever.
Last edited by derrickkolba on Sun 9 Jun 2013 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests