Offering Refunds when?

Moonijuana
Sergeant

Offering Refunds when?

Postby Moonijuana » Thu 27 Jun 2013 03:09

When are you going to start offering refunds since you guys have no intent on disabling rampant racists, team killers and griefers who have no intent on making this game playable for others?

Mad22
Lieutenant

Re: Offering Refunds when?

Postby Mad22 » Thu 27 Jun 2013 04:06

Um bad night?

Yes chat is crazy rediculous spam rudeness and vile statements. Will they offer refunds for it of course not. Would any games maker? No I doubt it. Eventually most fools leave for the next shiny new game. I suspect when COH2 is released a good portion of the vile racist own nation fanboys will leave. But for now stick it out. Hold your head high dont bite to the trolls and they will leave to have one more suckle on mummies teat.
HOT SHOTS IS MORE REALISTIC THAN TOP GUN. whats that about?

elmoking
Lieutenant

Postby elmoking » Thu 27 Jun 2013 04:08

Refunds are given when a product doesn't work as advertised, not when it's full of content that you don't like.

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Thu 27 Jun 2013 04:09

Moonijuana wrote:When are you going to start offering refunds since you guys have no intent on disabling rampant racists, team killers and griefers who have no intent on making this game playable for others?

1. Not rampent
2. Freedom of speech, soo cant really attack them on that 1 really, if you dont like it, just try to ignore them is all i can say (i for example find much of what is said by some to be disgusting but i just ignore it)
3. Team killers, i agree should be dealt with, but that would mean alot of paperwork i think especially with steam due to the games being bought through there i think.
4. It is playable 99% of the time for me.

The only part of that i can say anything should truely be done for is the part about team killing as freedom of speech is kinda you know, a good thing these days(i remember playing some games that would have you banned for talking about specific minorities in the past positively, the whole speech thing also has context etc etc etc etc etc and is a kettle of fish).

And as said before me, refunds are when the game doesnt work, not because of the playerbase.

busboy
Warrant Officer

Postby busboy » Thu 27 Jun 2013 04:11

Recommendation: play with friends and use voice chat.

You don't get refunds because other people are jerks though. If that were the case Ford Motor Company would owe me money for my car because no one else on the road knows how to ****ing drive! :)

Iris
Brigadier

Postby Iris » Thu 27 Jun 2013 04:21

Why not disable friendly fire?

Mad22
Lieutenant

Postby Mad22 » Thu 27 Jun 2013 04:28

Too easy to attack/ defend.

Enemy units swarm your units call in mass air support artillery straight on your units enemy die yours are fine.

Don't like it.
HOT SHOTS IS MORE REALISTIC THAN TOP GUN. whats that about?

Iris
Brigadier

Postby Iris » Thu 27 Jun 2013 04:36

Have unique permanent nicknames which are bannable? Disable friendly fire on CVs?

I have to agree with Moon. I have many unenjoyable games that included trolls post-beta testing.

EliteSniper
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby EliteSniper » Thu 27 Jun 2013 04:51

If they were to give out refunds it'll be for their disconnection issues before they did it over racism exspeccialy, when racism is apart of the freedom of speach, and tking is just trolling, both which are not against the law. I already contacted steam over my refund and they replied back saying to give it a month, then if the disconnection issue isn't solved I'll get my money back. xD

DelroyMonjo
Colonel

Postby DelroyMonjo » Thu 27 Jun 2013 05:29

Moonijuana wrote:When are you going to start offering refunds since you guys have no intent on disabling rampant racists, team killers and griefers who have no intent on making this game playable for others?

It is a tale
Told by -, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.
Last edited by Shifu on Thu 27 Jun 2013 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”