Battle time limit needs adjusting!

crazyewok
Corporal

Battle time limit needs adjusting!

Postby crazyewok » Sat 6 Jul 2013 14:53

There needs to be away to adjust the campaign time limit like a slider or something.

For me the time limit is too short! By the time I get my men in place its game over and I have to start all over again!

At the start of the campaign have a option to set the time limit at 20 minutes 30, 40. 50, 1 hour. That way everyone is happy!

I know there is a million odd threads already on this. But that ought to show there is a major problem!

WWWallace71
Lieutenant

Re: Battle time limit needs adjusting!

Postby WWWallace71 » Mon 8 Jul 2013 02:51

Or those million other threads might signify that the devs know you don't like/don't understand what they were trying to achieve by placing that time limit.
Gopblin wrote:(Considering Wallace once posted pics of actual, honest-to-god human excrement to show his attitude towards me, I'm betting bad laughter)

Self-proclaimed rap god of the forums. #spit.

crazyewok
Corporal

Postby crazyewok » Mon 8 Jul 2013 17:19

Dont understand? No I understand the reason of a time limite hence why Im not saying get rid of it.

I just dont like how its implemented.

I want battles not skirmishes of 1 or 2 tanks and a few men which is what happens normally before the time runs out especialy on big maps.

IF there is a million other threads on it then there must be a problem! A problem that needa adressing!

And if you dont like it who cares! Dont play with a longer time limit. I dont see why I should be forced to play your way the same way I should not force you tom play my way. Thats the joy of OPTIONS.

TheFunnyOne1125
First Sergeant

Postby TheFunnyOne1125 » Mon 8 Jul 2013 22:45

Already been Discussed

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THREAD
I open the forum for'em. They're waiting for me to chime in
And say what I said Simon, I'm debating if I should sign in.

crazyewok
Corporal

Postby crazyewok » Mon 8 Jul 2013 23:17

TheFunnyOne1125 wrote:Already been Discussed

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THREAD

I know and here is another thread to highlight the issue.

DeuZerre
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Location: Universe, Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Ground, Eurasian Continent, Main Landmass.

Postby DeuZerre » Tue 9 Jul 2013 09:00

:roll: Highlighting the already existing topic is a lot more appreciated than creating 2000 threads about the same topic: This causes Eugen to be even less inclined on listening to you.
Marshal honoris causa
FLX wrote:Removing the weaknesses from the divisions leads to all divisions being the same in the long run. We won't proceed like that.

crazyewok
Corporal

Postby crazyewok » Tue 9 Jul 2013 12:58

[quote="DeuZerre" This causes Eugen to be even less inclined on listening to you.[/quote]

Well that a bad buisnness model. You do want to make money right?

DeuZerre
Location: Universe, Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Ground, Eurasian Continent, Main Landmass.

Postby DeuZerre » Tue 9 Jul 2013 13:18

I don't get a cent, I'm not getting paid to browse forums.

And no, it's not a bad model. Feeling entitled to force your point of view on the devs will not make them act. Making the opinion appear clearly, with argumentation, helps getting your opinion across.

Saying THIS NEEDS TO GO! IT'S CRAP! NOW FIX IT! doesn't make them inclinded to listening to you.

Providing feedback on the existing thread allows the devs to see this is a big issue because it's a long thread with many pages, showing the community is troubled by an aspect of the game.

Making 200 threads about the same topic only annoys everyone and splits the answers all over the place so the devs can't identify the lingering issue and how to fix them.
Marshal honoris causa
FLX wrote:Removing the weaknesses from the divisions leads to all divisions being the same in the long run. We won't proceed like that.

crazyewok
Corporal

Postby crazyewok » Tue 9 Jul 2013 13:34

DeuZerre wrote:I
And no, it's not a bad model. Feeling entitled to force your point of view on the devs will not make them act.

I paid so have a right to say if something is not working. Yeah they have a right not to adress it but then thats business suicide.

Saying THIS NEEDS TO GO! IT'S CRAP! NOW FIX IT! doesn't make them inclinded to listening to you.

Providing feedback on the existing thread allows the devs to see this is a big issue because it's a long thread with many pages, showing the community is troubled by an aspect of the game.

Erm no my post does not say that. If you notice I gave feed back on why it does not work and how you can fix it in a fair way....OPTIONS......

Making 200 threads about the same topic only annoys everyone and splits the answers all over the place so the devs can't identify the lingering issue and how to fix them.

Yeah well makeing a single thread in the past did fix anything. See my thread in the tec forum. I asked weeks ago to adress the issue of the fact you cant rebind the zoom keys and it was causing trouble on my laptop. Simple standard option that avalible on 99% of PC games. Well I had to use a 3rd party program to fix it.

Take my whinning as a good sign if I thought it was a crap game and it was hopeless I would have asked steam for a refund.

DeuZerre

Postby DeuZerre » Tue 9 Jul 2013 13:56

crazyewok wrote:
DeuZerre wrote:Saying THIS NEEDS TO GO! IT'S CRAP! NOW FIX IT! doesn't make them inclinded to listening to you.

Erm no my post does not say that. If you notice I gave feed back on why it does not work and how you can fix it in a fair way....OPTIONS......

Reading the OP... Nope.

DeuZerre wrote:Making 200 threads about the same topic only annoys everyone and splits the answers all over the place so the devs can't identify the lingering issue and how to fix them.

Yeah well makeing a single thread in the past did fix anything. See my thread in the tec forum. I asked weeks ago to adress the issue of the fact you cant rebind the zoom keys and it was causing trouble on my laptop. Simple standard option that avalible on 99% of PC games. Well I had to use a 3rd party program to fix it.

Do you realise that they can't fix everything the second you tell them about the issue?
Marshal honoris causa

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”