QT3.14159 wrote:dimabernat wrote:Ok so I been able to play the game yesterday and checked out the new "nerf" how you call it and I don't see any problem with infentry use on the counteriery. Now that unite get acc penelity it's more realistic and my tactics work even better. Currently number 5 and 8 point from 4.
Played vs a high ranked turtale yestrday diismental him with my usual. Ow if you turtale and think I will atk so you get easy points and win. Then I just atk and get double the points then you and win work like a charm vs all top and low grade turtale in game.
So this hule cry baby topic is not needed game is fine about inf maybe small change to inf moral higher.
You nauseate me.
1. Infantry morale is too low.
2. Their accuracy drop off is unrelatistcally huge. If they were civilians straight off the street maybe but even a standard trooper would know how to hit a tank 9 times out of 10 at maximum distance with a LAW or RPG whilst under fire.
3. You argument is biased. You benefit from this break in gameplay. You benefit from the loss of power that infantry now have.
4. You would suck at making video games. It doesn't matter if you enjoy crushing people, what is important is that they must enjoy trying not to be crushed. Winning is always fun, but losing should be fun also, fun in the sense that it is enjoyable trying to take advantage back. At the minute infantry's loss of strength has caused that not to be the case for many people. Desperately scrabbling to try and stop a steamroller isn't fun, changing your tactics and adapting, reforming your line, taking a different position, that's fun. Right now, that rarely happens because if infantry aren't in a town they get crushed, not only is this unrealistic but it means a whole section of your army is out of action until you can defend a town again.
1. Quite a hollow argument. Several peopel already told you taht hardened and higher skill infantry still kills tanks while being panicked.
2. If they were "civilians straight off the street" they would run the hella way from the area the moment they saw a 55-tonne beast aiming their way. Cause it's not a video game with save/load feature for them.
3. Break of gameplay was a BUG that got FIXED with latest patch.
4. Inability of infantry to go prone and take cover in field is totally different topic, not relevant to the discussion at all.