Things that were over nerfed[imo]

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue 31 Jul 2012 06:00
Contact:

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby TankHunter » Mon 15 Jul 2013 07:33

2 Minigun > No AA armament at all. And why should I to trust your anecdotal evidence? Where is your replay of 4 UH-1E's firing on one BTR-60(PAI ? that is the basic one), or replay of one basic Mi-8 annihilating a Bradley? If your gunship Hueys were shooting at a basic BTR(0/0/0/0 armor), it could have killed it with the basic mini guns, whereas the others all have all 'round armor.

And furthermore, even if your Hueys didn't kill the Mi8, scaring it away from its intended DZ or target is more than enough.
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

User avatar
EliteSniper
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed 22 May 2013 07:28
Location: Stratis

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby EliteSniper » Mon 15 Jul 2013 07:36

TankHunter wrote:2 Minigun > No AA armament at all. And why should I to trust your anecdotal evidence? Where is your replay of 4 UH-1E's firing on one BTR-60(PAI ? that is the basic one), or replay of one basic Mi-8 annihilating a Bradley? If your gunship Hueys were shooting at a basic BTR(0/0/0/0 armor), it could have killed it with the basic mini guns, whereas the others all have all 'round armor.

And furthermore, even if your Hueys didn't kill the Mi8, scaring it away from its intended DZ or target is more than enough.


Same reason. Why should I believe your anecdotal evidence of a UH-1E destroying a MI-8T? No, don't have an answer for that?


"And furthermore, even if your Hueys didn't kill the Mi8, scaring it away from its intended DZ or target is more than enough."
Not really, when it can come back and slaughter your infantry/ifvs.

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue 31 Jul 2012 06:00
Contact:

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby TankHunter » Mon 15 Jul 2013 07:44

EliteSniper wrote:
TankHunter wrote:2 Minigun > No AA armament at all. And why should I to trust your anecdotal evidence? Where is your replay of 4 UH-1E's firing on one BTR-60(PAI ? that is the basic one), or replay of one basic Mi-8 annihilating a Bradley? If your gunship Hueys were shooting at a basic BTR(0/0/0/0 armor), it could have killed it with the basic mini guns, whereas the others all have all 'round armor.

And furthermore, even if your Hueys didn't kill the Mi8, scaring it away from its intended DZ or target is more than enough.


Same reason. Why should I believe your anecdotal evidence of a UH-1E destroying a MI-8T? No, don't have an answer for that?


"And furthermore, even if your Hueys didn't kill the Mi8, scaring it away from its intended DZ or target is more than enough."
Not really, when it can come back and slaughter your infantry/ifvs.


What is stopping your AA from killing it then? Or your aircraft, or your Hueys? And where did I say that I've used the UH-1E against the Mi8? I said that it would beat the Mi8, as it has an actual gun to use against it. You make claims of using the units, but provide no replay. I am making claims based on their stats.
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

User avatar
DeuZerre
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 11125
Joined: Mon 27 Feb 2012 23:17
Location: Universe, Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Ground, Eurasian Continent, Main Landmass.
Contact:

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby DeuZerre » Mon 15 Jul 2013 08:10

So, let's get this clear, Elitesniper:

There are more hueys than you think in the armory. The one you're complaining about is a MARINE one with a minigun. There's also a regular huey with a simple HMG for 5-10 points, a Huey with rockets, and IIRC an other huey.

There's also a Dornier for 10 points (changed from 5 to 10).

Stop your baloney.
Image
Marshal honoris causa
FLX wrote:Removing the weaknesses from the divisions leads to all divisions being the same in the long run. We won't proceed like that.

User avatar
EliteSniper
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed 22 May 2013 07:28
Location: Stratis

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby EliteSniper » Mon 15 Jul 2013 08:28

Nah Zurr. I'm talking about minor nation Hueys(haven't I stated that like 5 times?). Of how outrageously expensive they are, to PACT gunships. I couldn't care a less about Major nations getting price increased, but leave the minor nations alone. :x They have hardly any AA(some don't even have AA), crappy jets(some have terrible jets), terrible tanks, terrible support, and terrible/average vehicles. Then ontop of all that, you make them even harder to use by increase transports that do terrible in combat, but are fairly spammed? Yet I've never seen this spam, and only heard like 7 people mention it.(on the forums). YETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, you did nothing with the 20/25/30 point PACT transport gunships that I see getting spammed all the time. Seems to me, because people get thrawled in a match they complain about it and Eugen listen, thus making the rest of the community suffer.

Most of the time the NATO helicopter spam, aka "Huey spam" was found in ranked matches. You guys tried to fix an already broken system, then ruining the system for the 80%(yes just off the top of my head) of the community who plays unranked. Yet, you do nothing about the Air spams from both sides, nothing about the PACT helicopter spams, nothing about the PACT AA spams, and nothing about minor nations needing units to make it a worthwhile nation to use. Then on top of all the NATO helicopter transport nerf, you made infantry useless. So since you're a Eugen marshal, why don't you tell me what Eugen is trying to do with the game?

P.S, game has dropped down from 782, to 451. Last time viewed was at 11:38. Got to tell you, you guys are on one kill of a start, literately.

TankHunter
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue 31 Jul 2012 06:00
Contact:

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby TankHunter » Mon 15 Jul 2013 08:40

EliteSniper wrote:Nah Zurr. I'm talking about minor nation Hueys(haven't I stated that like 5 times?). Of how outrageously expensive they are, to PACT gunships. I couldn't care a less about Major nations getting price increased, but leave the minor nations alone. :x They have hardly any AA(some don't even have AA), crappy jets(some have terrible jets), terrible tanks, terrible support, and terrible/average vehicles. Then ontop of all that, you make them even harder to use by increase transports that do terrible in combat, but are fairly spammed? Yet I've never seen this spam, and only heard like 7 people mention it.(on the forums). YETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, you did nothing with the 20/25/30 point PACT transport gunships that I see getting spammed all the time. Seems to me, because people get thrawled in a match they complain about it and Eugen listen, thus making the rest of the community suffer.

Most of the time the NATO helicopter spam, aka "Huey spam" was found in ranked matches. You guys tried to fix an already broken system, then ruining the system for the 80%(yes just off the top of my head) of the community who plays unranked. Yet, you do nothing about the Air spams from both sides, nothing about the PACT helicopter spams, nothing about the PACT AA spams, and nothing about minor nations needing units to make it a worthwhile nation to use. Then on top of all the NATO helicopter transport nerf, you made infantry useless. So since you're a Eugen marshal, why don't you tell me what Eugen is trying to do with the game?

P.S, game has dropped down from 782, to 451. Last time viewed was at 11:38. Got to tell you, you guys are on one kill of a start, literately.


Minor nations' hues weren't mentioned by you, but here are their stats off the top of my head
Minor nation hueys:
BRD: Do205: 10 points, stats of UH-1H, MG3.

NOR: UH-1B: cheap crap with MG-3, only used by Marinejeger.

CAN: UH-118: .50 cal, same stats as UH-1H(I think), but looks cooler
UH-135: Same stats as UH-1N Twin Huey, very fast and has mini gun or something(HMG?)

SWE: MMG armed, 10 points. Probably the same as UH-1H. Used by only 2 units.

So the minor nations' Hueys are perfectly fine, as the nations that field them in useful numbers are good variants, with fine speed. The only problem with the Do205 is that it costs the same as its HMG armed brother, the UH-1H. Do205 is better than it used to be when it was 5pt crap, as its speed is good. Should cost opts IMO, but Eugen won't do anything but the 5pt interval(not counting trucks)
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them [. . .] They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

User avatar
EliteSniper
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed 22 May 2013 07:28
Location: Stratis

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby EliteSniper » Mon 15 Jul 2013 08:56

TankHunter wrote:

Minor nations' hues weren't mentioned by you,


Weren't? Pretty sure I mentioned them,

1 time, viewtopic.php?f=91&t=32855&start=50
"My main problem about helicopter transports is for the minor nations such as Canada, which relies on it's airborne troops. They should've remained down at 15 for twin and 5 for regular. They are just to damn exspensive to use now, so that means Canada is pretty impossible to use now."(second post on page)

2 times, Umm, the minor nations of PACT don't have any airborne marines either.(bottom of page)

3 times, -Nations effected by this demolition patch-

Spoiler : :
-Canada- Has to rely on it's airborne troops. Canada got hit hard by the infantry, but now it can't house a lot of it's airborne troops due to the price of helicopters. I suggest lowering the price for minor nation transports to actually give them a fighting chance. I shall not say more about the crappyness of the infantry patch*nerf*
-Sweden- Sweden got hit hard due to the infantry patch.
-Norway- Norway and Canada got hit the hardest. Norway had to rely on superior firepower of infantry and air support to be standing at the end of the match. Before this patch I used to play Norway and yesterday trying them out I struggled the whole match due to the patch done to infantry and the 1ton bomb nerf.
-Denmark- Got both a buff and a nerf. Got hit hard by the infantry patch since it rely(relied) only on it's infantry. But thanks to the patch buffing the 240kg bombs it can stand up and take some blows as well as deliver some.
-America- America got hit pretty hard due to the 1000kg bombs being nerfed and it airborne infantry taking a hit from the helicopter increase.
(Litteraly in the thread post.) viewtopic.php?f=91&t=32855

Guess it wasn't stated by me, yet I'm the one who brought it up multi-able times.

User avatar
[DAY]Topspin2005
General
Posts: 5134
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 15:13
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Mon 15 Jul 2013 09:02

EliteSniper wrote:
[EUG]MadMat wrote:Shouldn't you have left the forum by now?


Just to make one thing, clear. I said i was never going to leave the forum.


He has left the forum now! Permanent ban!

User avatar
Dimonay
Lieutenant
Posts: 1366
Joined: Sun 11 Mar 2012 19:59
Contact:

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby Dimonay » Mon 15 Jul 2013 10:16

[DAY]Topspin2005 wrote:
EliteSniper wrote:
[EUG]MadMat wrote:Shouldn't you have left the forum by now?


Just to make one thing, clear. I said i was never going to leave the forum.


He has left the forum now! Permanent ban!

Really?
this is not a joke right?

User avatar
[DAY]Topspin2005
General
Posts: 5134
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 15:13
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Mon 15 Jul 2013 10:28

If i am joking i use smileys! And now pls back to topic ;)

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests