Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Tiera
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Things that were over nerfed[imo]

Postby Tiera » Mon 15 Jul 2013 11:09

[DAY]Topspin2005 wrote:
He has left the forum now! Permanent ban!

:mrgreen:

On topic:
East German MiG-21 prize increase from 40 to 50.
It was the only plane that was cheap and fast enough to serve as a poor man's Loldraken for NVA, and now even that option is taken away...

Eddy Murphy
Staff Sergeant

Postby Eddy Murphy » Mon 15 Jul 2013 11:34

1-Ton bombs work finally as they should, and people complain about them beeing weak ?
If you dont send them on suicide Missions, they can pay in twice the price easily. The Nighthawk even knows the position of Moving Vehilces, even if you loose Recon on the Enemy.

Infantry is still as good as before, i still get T80 variants and Nato Heavys in close Combat.
If you need punch on long distance with Infantry, get some Konkurs or Swedish ATGM.

Some people only like to complain because they dont get there meta rolling.

[DAY]Topspin2005
General

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Mon 15 Jul 2013 12:38

Eddy Murphy wrote:Some people only like to complain because they dont get there meta rolling.

Yeah, so many topics where players just compare tanks vs. tanks. On Nato site i mostly attack pact tanks with ATGM's and not with tanks (or only supported by). Same if people compare pact planes with nato plane. They don't get the complex balancing system which is in my eyes very good. Some more tweaks possible but nothing is completely wrong for me!

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Mon 15 Jul 2013 13:02

EliteSniper wrote:NATO helicopter spams? I've only seen 2 before in my life in private matches out of 300+ games. Yet every game I enter I see 1 PACT player spamming up the cheap and very effective PACT transport choppers. Yet nothing is done about those...............................

Funny, because a quarter of the games I've played against NATO at least one player spams out UH-1's or UH-60's to get to important chokepoints in the map. My anecdotal evidence trumps yours?

stug41 wrote:USMC prototype short for "US Prototype and Type: USMC".

It's already type USMC, so it's just redundant and confuses the waters.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”