Wargame combined battle

kiarr
Master Sergeant

Wargame combined battle

Postby kiarr » Sun 25 Aug 2013 18:22

I propose that Eugen link wargame AB together with the new wargame DR so that they share the same main menu so players who own AB could play the game with out quitting dragon rising :)
I'm going to buy the new game anyway but it would be nice to have it all there in one menu so I can go back and have a battle in Scandinavia and after that wage war in Asia without leaving the game. that would also give new players the incentive to buy previous games and not just the newest one (more money for the devs ;) )

if you think this should be implemented keep this alive until eugen see it :D
Last edited by kiarr on Mon 26 Aug 2013 14:58, edited 3 times in total.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

FUBAR1939
Warrant Officer

Re: the future of Airland battle

Postby FUBAR1939 » Sun 25 Aug 2013 18:33

Yeah, dude i was thinking the same.

There will be a Wargame every year? just like CoD? I think that's lame. I don't even played that much of ALB and they want to kill this game already.

Red Dragon should be a DLC, not a new game. I don't even know why do a new game. Wait one more year. W: EE had 5 DLCs, this, only one. That's lame.

kiarr
Master Sergeant

Postby kiarr » Sun 25 Aug 2013 18:37

I'm going to buy it anyway but it would be nice to have it all there in one menu so I can go back and have a battle in Scandinavia and after that wage war in Asia without leaving the game. that would also give new players the incentive to buy previous games and not just the newest one (more money for the devs ;) )

triumph
Major

Postby triumph » Sun 25 Aug 2013 18:38

Yeah, they want to kill it which is why they added more content and put out a beta update for their post release game mode.

Are you even reading what you type?
Transcend Excellence

Elukka
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Elukka » Sun 25 Aug 2013 18:51

They're also working on a second DLC and considering a third. And the one we got was much bigger than any of the WEE ones.

Wargamer8
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Wargamer8 » Sun 25 Aug 2013 18:54

FUBAR1939 wrote:Yeah, dude i was thinking the same.

There will be a Wargame every year? just like CoD? I think that's lame. I don't even played that much of ALB and they want to kill this game already.

Red Dragon should be a DLC, not a new game. I don't even know why do a new game. Wait one more year. W: EE had 5 DLCs, this, only one. That's lame.

No one knows if DR is a dlc or stand alone game, or if it even exist. People just saw rumors on Facebook and assumed.

I'm sure the game will be released in 2015 or 2016. It took Eugen 2 years to make alb, so I doubt if its a game that it'll be released in 2014.

kiarr
Master Sergeant

Postby kiarr » Sun 25 Aug 2013 18:55

Elukka wrote:They're also working on a second DLC and considering a third. And the one we got was much bigger than any of the WEE ones.

im just talking about a feature that would keep airland battle alive for longer and also add a reason for new players to buy both games when the time comes.

Mako
General

Postby Mako » Sun 25 Aug 2013 18:55

Wargamer8 wrote:
FUBAR1939 wrote:Yeah, dude i was thinking the same.

No one knows if DR is a dlc or stand alone game, or if it even exist. People just saw rumors on Facebook and assumed.

I'm sure the game will be released in 2015 or 2016. It took Eugen 2 years to make alb, so I doubt if its a game that it'll be released in 2014.

Hnnng
If there's two kinds of players, those that like challenges and those that want a fair game, pubstomps should make everyone happy.

OpusTheFowl
General

Postby OpusTheFowl » Sun 25 Aug 2013 18:56

Wargamer8 wrote:It took Eugen 2 years to make alb

Nope...less than one based on the announcement date...

kiarr
Master Sergeant

Postby kiarr » Sun 25 Aug 2013 19:00

we are getting a little bit off topic here :) im talking about a feature that would benefit both games and its players when the time comes ;) im just proposing it now so the devs have plenty of time to implement it if they feel it will benefit the series :)

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”