A.I

grimreffer2
Warrant Officer

A.I

Postby grimreffer2 » Mon 9 Sep 2013 20:48

It's been a long time since I've played this game and even visited the forums but, I played last night against the a.i to see if any changes were made to it. I was happy to that we could select a.i decks but the thing is I keep running into spams of helicopter transports, and gunships. No matter how many I shoot down, more and more pop up.

So the question is, will we ever see an option to create a deck for the A.I? I would like to fight against tanks, or just infantry, not hordes of helicopters.

Another thing, I never see the a.i use aircraft. They send out 1 mig and that's it for the entire game.
1st Lt. Jason Scott, 75th Ranger Regiment.

Spoiler : :
Omfg it's 43 pixels above their requirement! Omg! Image

Reds&Royals
Sergeant

Re: A.I

Postby Reds&Royals » Mon 9 Sep 2013 21:11

They aren't going to be making changes to the AI anytime soon, they've said as much.They're probably focused on Red Dragon right now anyway. That said, I'd love to see more battlegroups added, even if we can't make our own.

If you want a greater challenge from the AI, fight multiple Very Hards. They hit you harder and with more variety (depending on what decks you set, obviously), and you'll be covered in air in the opening 5min or so. They still suffer from a weak late game, but it's more intense at the start.

Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: A.I

Postby Graphic » Mon 9 Sep 2013 21:18

Locked and user banned - smurf account (Wargamer8).
k

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”