Romanian language's flag added

[RO]NicoMachedonu
Private

Romanian language's flag added

Postby [RO]NicoMachedonu » Thu 27 Jun 2013 22:20

Hello everybody! Any Romanian players in this game besides me? I would really love to find a few in order to team up and play 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 with team chat, the only problem is that I don't know where to look. I tried Google to find who else is playing in my country but no luck.

Cine mai joaca Wargame ?

P.S: I could not post this without selecting an attribute and there was no Romanian flag so I just picked french at random

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: Romania!!!

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 1 Aug 2013 10:04

Romanian language's flag has been added: look above your message ... ;)

[RO]NicoMachedonu
Private

Re: Romanian language's flag added

Postby [RO]NicoMachedonu » Thu 1 Aug 2013 19:35

Thank you! Unfortunately, as you can see, almost one month has passed and nobody from my country answered. And also no luck with Google.

Is there any way I could see a list with all the players and which country they come from? I can't believe I'm the only Romanian around here :((

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Fri 2 Aug 2013 00:09

[RO]NicoMachedonu wrote:Is there any way I could see a list with all the players and which country they come from? I can't believe I'm the only Romanian around here :((
Unfortunately, there is no list of that kind. I doubt that you're the only Romanian though, guess the others are just not interested in the forum :)
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ

[EUG]MadMat

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Fri 2 Aug 2013 11:08

[RO]NicoMachedonu wrote:Is there any way I could see a list with all the players and which country they come from? I can't believe I'm the only Romanian around here :((

This isn't Big Brother here, we don't have that information ... :)

Now, it's up to you to bring more Romanian players on the forum. ;)

adi
Corporal

Postby adi » Fri 9 Aug 2013 12:16

[EUG]MadMat wrote:

This isn't Big Brother here, we don't have that information ... :)

Now, it's up to you to bring more Romanian players on the forum. ;)

If we bring more romanians to forum, we will have a chance influence Eugen to make Comunist Romanian Army dlc or Rest of Pact Expansion?

[EUG]MadMat

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Fri 9 Aug 2013 14:55

adi wrote:If we bring more romanians to forum, we will have a chance influence Eugen to make Comunist Romanian Army dlc or Rest of Pact Expansion?

I won't promise anything, but no country is "banned" from our list either.
Choice of new countries depends of what we want to recreate.

Yet, a Hind-like Puma in Romanian service would be cool, indeed. 8-)

adi
Corporal

Postby adi » Fri 9 Aug 2013 17:20

OMG, You give me hope.
Here romanian cold war tank TR 85

steppewolf
Second-Lieutenant

Postby steppewolf » Mon 26 Aug 2013 11:06

I am also Romanian and I start playing this game yesterday. Looks like a game for the future , hopefully the series will expand further :)

Last pic shows a modernized TR 85M1 which was made in 2000s so it's not fit in the game time. Basically original tank was a copy of T55 with superior maneuver and speed, much more reliable mechanics and better targeting system.

Adding Romanian to the game may bring some interesting and original categories of weapons like:

Puma helicopters, Alouette (IAR 316), IAR93 attack/CAS aircraft, mountain troops, IAR99 trainer and CAS aircraft, locally built TAB71 (amphibious) for infantry or support (with local copy Strela copy or Konkurs);will obviously lack self propelled artillery (other than BM) but might feature powerful 130mm gun.

[EUG]MadMat

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Sun 1 Sep 2013 11:14

Yes, of the three Pact countries (Hungary, Romania & Bulgaria) left out of the game, Romania would be the oly one with some originality, due to it taking some distances from the USSR and getting Western (especially French 8-) ) equipment or developing its own variants. A bit like Yugoslavia.
But for the same reason, Romania would hardly be willing to fight a war for the USSR, despite being a WP country. It even refused to participate in WP manoeuvers.

Problem is that adding the Southern Europe nations, be they NATO (Turkey, Greece) or Pact (Hungary, Romania & Bulgaria), would hardly bring a dozen really new vehicles alltogether. Only Italy would stand aside ... and the JNA, although the latter is unaligned.