World news thread

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Re: World news thread

Postby Vulcan 607 » Sun 25 Dec 2016 10:08

LoneRifle wrote:You talk a big game Mitch for Arab shilling. But how many resolutions have EVER been proposed and passed condemning what the Palestinians and all their Arab backers ever do? Where is the UN support for Israel against terrorism? And seriously, WHAT war crimes? You think the Palestinians have ever cared about collateral damage? They have never given a damn how many people they kill, in fact, the more they kill the better in their eyes. The Jews have shown incredible restraint in trying to fight a war against a hostile insurgency that has REFUSED offers to negotiate on equal grounds. And the settlements wouldn't be an issue if the Arabs acted like civilized people who compromised. Go read the peace proposals during the Clinton and Bush years. They were compromises as good as the Palestinians ever would get, and they refused. Arabs fault. Not Israels. And by refusing to support the Israelis side even after it's the Arabs own fault, and voting against them, you take the side of terrorists who deserve neither mercy nor recognition by the greater world. They more then had their chance over the past 50 years since the Six day war. And they have wasted it by continuing to act like the scum they really are.

How many times has the UN shown blatant disregard for all Israel interests in favor of Palestinians? Remember the UNESCO shittery about the Western Wall? Blatant Muslim favoritism by the 3rd world majority. Backed by the spineless cowardice of people from 1st world countries like you Mitch. How many resolutions have been proposed condemning Israelis for anything and everything? How many have ever been done on Arab aggression. Lets take a quick look.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_t ... _Palestine

This list is incomplete after 91, but there isn't a SINGLE resolution condemning anything EVER done by the Palestinians or Arabs from the time the UN was founded until present day. Nothing. EVER. Not any of the wars the Arabs started, nor the Munich Massacre, nor the Intifadas, nor any suicide bombing, kidnapping, terrorist attack. Nothing. The UN is blatantly biased in favor of it's majority Muslim nations to express their blatant hatred of the Jewish state. And the Palestinians themselves are just as racist and uninterested in peace with the Jews. Take for example the American tourists murdered by Palestinians over the summer, Abbas never said "sorry" for the incident when prompted, just continued to blame Israel for the occupation, ignoring the fact his own people just murder people with no regard for who they are. Of course I wouldn't expect anything less from a Holocaust denier.

Every single year, the "UN" complains about the fate of Palestinians, never once speaking of how it was the Arabs own fault for trying to exterminate the Israeli state first in 48 then 3 wars after. Nor taking into account Arabs routinely express their desire to commit a second holocaust and destroy Israel, and have for 70 years? Why is it any surprise to morons sitting in Europe that the Israelis don't give two shits what others think when they just dealt with a century of the entire world trying to exterminate them and their religion? American support was the only thing helping the ONLY truly civilized country in the Middle East, and Obama just threw it away to prove how much of a Palestinian lover he always was.

Lone stop acting like they are the poor unfortunate people right after the holocaust (some of whom carried on murdering British soldiers that's gratitude for you). Israel on a number of occasions have used British passports and documents on assassination teams in my view that's a hostile act against the UK and a good reason to kick the shit out of them. The Israelis are often just as bad or worse than the Palestinians, does that excuse Hamas and other groups no but it doesn't give Israel the right to do what it wants. The thing is I support Israel on most things but the fact is they are taking the piss in Palestine and they know it, why do you think they are so angry they know they are wrong which is why they come out with the classic but he did worse!

Oh well they will stop at Czechoslovakia sorry I mean Palestine
Spoiler : :
Let's see who gets triggered

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28814555
Don't think they even apologised to him

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Sun 25 Dec 2016 12:32

LoneRifle wrote:You talk a big game Mitch for Arab shilling

The Jews have shown incredible restraint in trying to fight a war against a hostile insurgency that has REFUSED offers to negotiate on equal grounds. And the settlements wouldn't be an issue if the Arabs acted like civilized people who compromised.

First bit, just lol, me, arab shilling, lolled hard bro, lolled hard........

As for the latter, you do realise it took the US bribing Israel with a couple squadrons of F-35s to get them to stop building for a couple months to try and get some peace right to which the Israelis were still unhappy? As for the Arabs be civil about the settlements.... Would you be civil if somebody kicked your grandad out his home he has owned his whole life, bulldozed it and rebuilt it then moved in? I suspect no....

Both sides are unreasonable, the fact you think its reasonable for the Israelis to have to be given hundreds of millions of dollars worth of planes to stop provoking the other side when trying to make peace makes me wonder lol.

As for the "woe is israel" crap, israel can defend itself, the palestinians cant even get enough food and medical supplies and are basically in huge concentration camps, kind of god damn different lol.

But ofcourse, im an arab shill, because condemning both sides is unfair on israel. :lol:

zervostyrd
Lieutenant

Postby zervostyrd » Sun 25 Dec 2016 14:11

Fade2Gray wrote:
Shit like this is why I want all of Israel and Palestine evacuated, and then bulldozed and nuked so that it can't be settled for generations.

Both sides are fucked up and out of their minds.

Evacuated to each side of the south pole.

Though Israel and palestine is good for one thing, have neo-nazis paint themselves in to a corner.

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby another505 » Sun 25 Dec 2016 19:59

This year is truly terrible

Alexandrov Ensemble lost most of their singers... i remember watching a documentary of them and how they are struggling in the modern days with less and less audience and soldiers aren't attached to their old patriotic songs anymore. Now this happened.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38430164
Of Salt

REDDQ
General

Postby REDDQ » Sun 25 Dec 2016 22:13

another505 wrote:This year is truly terrible

Alexandrov Ensemble lost most of their singers... i remember watching a documentary of them and how they are struggling in the modern days with less and less audience and soldiers aren't attached to their old patriotic songs anymore. Now this happened.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38430164

Yeah. Great loss indeed.

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Mon 26 Dec 2016 05:58

Vulcan 607 wrote:Lone stop acting like they are the poor unfortunate people right after the holocaust (some of whom carried on murdering British soldiers that's gratitude for you). Israel on a number of occasions have used British passports and documents on assassination teams in my view that's a hostile act against the UK and a good reason to kick the shit out of them. The Israelis are often just as bad or worse than the Palestinians, does that excuse Hamas and other groups no but it doesn't give Israel the right to do what it wants. The thing is I support Israel on most things but the fact is they are taking the piss in Palestine and they know it, why do you think they are so angry they know they are wrong which is why they come out with the classic but he did worse!

Oh well they will stop at Czechoslovakia sorry I mean Palestine
Spoiler : :
Let's see who gets triggered

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28814555
Don't think they even apologised to him

can back up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_in ... _Palestine

also don't forgot the Samson option. Don't justify shitty acts because of bad things that happened to you. Pretty much what ever Israel does makes it worse for the rest of the Jewish population in the world. Pretty much any criticism towards Israel is met with "Anti-semite! MUH SIX MILLLION!"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 4bf007e920
like plz, stop being a shitty person and maybe less people will hate you.

As for the Muslims, remember this vice documentary where they interviewed this kid in UK who wanted to go fight in the UK. The documentary people advised against it, the parents were against it, and his brothers who went to Syria previously to fight were against it. The kid ended up going anyway to answer the jihad or join the controversial FSA after reading about them online.

Ideally the Israelis and Palestine would learn to become one people and share the land, but years of history going back to the Roman's combined idiotic actions on Israel's and Hamas/Hezbollah's and similar group's part has made things much more difficult.

I suppose the Palestnians could "just find somewhere else to live", there are plenty of muslim countries to chose from. However if some group just conquered your homeland that you have lived on since birth, and your has been part of your family for many generations, the idea of moving to somewhere else comes with many uncertainties.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Mon 26 Dec 2016 08:16

George Michael has died, I've also learned that my family is ruthless...

Me - "Hey sis, who's George Michael?"
Sis - "OMG has he died? From AIDS?",
Me - "Chist sis, dudes just died, it's not being verified"
Sis - "Hey mum, George Micheal has died"
Mum - "From HIV I take it"

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Mon 26 Dec 2016 23:19

Making a Jewish "homeland" in the middle of a Muslim dominated region wasn't exactly the best of ideas. Imagine if a chunk of the USA that was sparsely populated was given to a group of people from a totally different culture? Hell, make it Muslim even. Fox and the rest would lose their minds, not to mention places like InfoWars.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Mon 26 Dec 2016 23:45

Fade2Gray wrote:Making a Jewish "homeland" in the middle of a Muslim dominated region wasn't exactly the best of ideas. Imagine if a chunk of the USA that was sparsely populated was given to a group of people from a totally different culture? Hell, make it Muslim even. Fox and the rest would lose their minds, not to mention places like InfoWars.

I feel most sorry for the British troops who had to police Palestine and what was to become Israel being shot at by extremists on both sides. I sometimes wonder if Britain had maintained control of Palestine wether we would have the problems we have today in the region.

Well I will be honest I find trying to make sense of the Palestine and Israel problem is impossible because the answer is so simple all they have to do is leave each other alone but if you pointed that out to either side you would be called racist Zionist antisemitic and what not by both groups

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Tue 27 Dec 2016 00:38

You know, I still have $90+ dollars credit on my nook account, I need to buy a book on the history of Israel's founding.

Time to see if B&N has one..l
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Return to “Off-Topic”