Unit signatures

User avatar
KattiValk
General
Posts: 6272
Joined: Tue 19 Nov 2013 03:39
Location: Houston, Texas (CST)
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby KattiValk » Thu 12 Jan 2017 21:54

Erich Honecker wrote:sure
Fusiliers:
Image

realfakealex wrote:Hi can I haz one with
"SAS in Trucks" plz
Truck memes:
Image

User avatar
Erich Honecker
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed 28 Oct 2015 11:58
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby Erich Honecker » Sat 14 Jan 2017 11:37

kiheerSEDMAN wrote:
Erich Honecker wrote:sure
Fusiliers:
Image

realfakealex wrote:Hi can I haz one with
"SAS in Trucks" plz
Truck memes:
Image


Hey thats pretty goood
Image

User avatar
Markenzwieback
Captain
Posts: 1536
Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2015 17:06
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby Markenzwieback » Sat 14 Jan 2017 11:50

Can you make a Pereh signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D
Image

User avatar
realfakealex
Lieutenant
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon 18 Feb 2013 11:59
Location: Kerbin
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby realfakealex » Sat 14 Jan 2017 23:20

Can you make an ATACM signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D

User avatar
KattiValk
General
Posts: 6272
Joined: Tue 19 Nov 2013 03:39
Location: Houston, Texas (CST)
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby KattiValk » Tue 17 Jan 2017 22:38

Markenzwieback wrote:Can you make a Pereh signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D
Image

realfakealex wrote:Can you make an ATACM signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D
Cancelled.

User avatar
Markenzwieback
Captain
Posts: 1536
Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2015 17:06
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby Markenzwieback » Wed 18 Jan 2017 10:33

kiheerSEDMAN wrote:
Markenzwieback wrote:Can you make a Pereh signature please? I am having too much fun with that unit not to have a signature for it. :D
Image

Thank you! <3
Image

User avatar
KattiValk
General
Posts: 6272
Joined: Tue 19 Nov 2013 03:39
Location: Houston, Texas (CST)
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby KattiValk » Thu 19 Jan 2017 21:13

So...no one else wants one?

User avatar
Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri 26 Oct 2012 21:25
Location: Putsie Capital Planet
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby Holy_crap » Thu 19 Jan 2017 22:58

kiheerSEDMAN wrote:So...no one else wants one?

Can I get one for Darjeeling, the Brit commander in GuP?
Image
Leader of the glorious Putsie Federation. Saucer 1st Class.
Image
Steam - Tactical Tile Placement

User avatar
realfakealex
Lieutenant
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon 18 Feb 2013 11:59
Location: Kerbin
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby realfakealex » Fri 20 Jan 2017 05:08

kiheerSEDMAN wrote:So...no one else wants one?


I mean i could do with a new Twitch/Youtube banner on here too :D :D

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7427
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: Unit signatures

Postby Razzmann » Sat 21 Jan 2017 16:54

kiheerSEDMAN wrote:So...no one else wants one?

"The Holy Trinity" with Burratino, ATACMs and Smerch.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest