Games I am officially EXCITED about.

User avatar
StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant
Posts: 1472
Joined: Tue 12 Nov 2013 12:23
Location: Southern California, USA
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Fri 27 Jan 2017 17:03

Been enjoying For Honor closed beta n what not, it's quite the game lol
Anyone else been having a cool time?
Image
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

User avatar
Xeno426
Carbon 13
Posts: 11965
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2012 21:27
Location: Acheron, Hadley's Hope
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby Xeno426 » Fri 27 Jan 2017 17:09

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Been enjoying For Honor closed beta n what not, it's quite the game lol
Anyone else been having a cool time?

Nah, I've been enjoying a reborn MechWarrior: Living Legends.
Image
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7497
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby Razzmann » Fri 27 Jan 2017 18:01

Playing a bit of Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth (+ Afterbirth DLC) recently again after a ~2 year break.

User avatar
REDDQ
General
Posts: 6906
Joined: Thu 12 Apr 2012 03:13
Location: przy stole.
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby REDDQ » Fri 27 Jan 2017 22:58

Eternity 2 got funded in 23 hours, no surprise. Stretch goals appeared, also no surprise :roll:

Spoiler : :
Image

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6605
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sat 28 Jan 2017 06:03

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Been enjoying For Honor closed beta n what not, it's quite the game lol
Anyone else been having a cool time?


Lot of things I love about that game, lot of things I hate about it too.
Image

User avatar
StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant
Posts: 1472
Joined: Tue 12 Nov 2013 12:23
Location: Southern California, USA
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sat 28 Jan 2017 06:31

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
StalkerDellaNote wrote:Been enjoying For Honor closed beta n what not, it's quite the game lol
Anyone else been having a cool time?


Lot of things I love about that game, lot of things I hate about it too.

My biggest problem with the game is Orange v Blue, it's too difficult in crazy moments to pick out who's friendly and not.. I know barely makes sense, but I feel like Orange has the disadvantage
Image
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

User avatar
Xeno426
Carbon 13
Posts: 11965
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2012 21:27
Location: Acheron, Hadley's Hope
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby Xeno426 » Sat 28 Jan 2017 07:22

StalkerDellaNote wrote:
Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
StalkerDellaNote wrote:Been enjoying For Honor closed beta n what not, it's quite the game lol
Anyone else been having a cool time?


Lot of things I love about that game, lot of things I hate about it too.

My biggest problem with the game is Orange v Blue, it's too difficult in crazy moments to pick out who's friendly and not.. I know barely makes sense, but I feel like Orange has the disadvantage

Hah! Should try the original Firearms mod for Half Life. God I had fun with that mod.
Image
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6605
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sat 28 Jan 2017 19:56

StalkerDellaNote wrote:My biggest problem with the game is Orange v Blue, it's too difficult in crazy moments to pick out who's friendly and not.. I know barely makes sense, but I feel like Orange has the disadvantage


Well, that's a much better report than I would give it if it's your only complaint. I could probably write a laundry list of problems with this game, 80% relating to the shitty Ubisoft servers that seem to plague every fucking multiplayer Ubisoft game since U-play!
Image

User avatar
StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant
Posts: 1472
Joined: Tue 12 Nov 2013 12:23
Location: Southern California, USA
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sat 28 Jan 2017 20:10

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:Well, that's a much better report than I would give it if it's your only complaint. I could probably write a laundry list of problems with this game, 80% relating to the shitty Ubisoft servers that seem to plague every fucking multiplayer Ubisoft game since U-play!

That complaint has been beat to death with a stick.. It's a legitimate complaint, their servers make me want to stab a pencil through my forehead! p2p is so 10 years ago, it need's to get gone, but of course they'll NEVER listen to that, which blows me away, because Siege is "E Sports ready"
Last edited by StalkerDellaNote on Sat 28 Jan 2017 20:15, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6605
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: Games I am officially EXCITED about.

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sat 28 Jan 2017 20:15

StalkerDellaNote wrote:That complaint has been beat to death with a stick.. It's a legitimate complaint, their servers make me want to stab a pencil through my forehead! p2p is so 10 years ago, it need's to get gone, but of course they'll NEVER listen to that


I'm just tired of it, sometime in recent history all AAA developers just started treating dedicated serves like the plague.
Image

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests