World news thread

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: World news thread

Postby Mitchverr » Wed 10 May 2017 01:30

Given how bad he did, it makes me think 2 things....

1. Are German officers not tested for actual brain usage? IE How did this moron get to be an officer?
2. This is such a terrible plan, it looks more like a parody of a false flag to try and draw people to think "not just muslims" and that "anyone can be a terrorist" :lol:

Its just such a god damn wierd and odd thing he did.

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Wed 10 May 2017 13:04

Mitchverr wrote:Given how bad he did, it makes me think 2 things....

2. This is such a terrible plan, it looks more like a parody of a false flag to try and draw people to think "not just muslims" and that "anyone can be a terrorist" :lol:

Well, the effect of them suceeding would be a fucking terrible public debate.
All he would need to do were a few snackbars and suddenly people would question if christian refugees are even actually christian for example.
(Or just get someone to call CNN and say there were Takbirs, you would know, you are yourself a Muslim)

Secondly a lot of hate direcred at refugees gets directed at them entirely regardless of religion anyways...

I also love how his alias was "David Benjamin" like 'how do they have to grant me protection even if my story is stupid as hell? Oh i know!'
"Bonjuor je'm apelle David Benjamin, i am of christian and my parents never loved me and gave me a comically jewish name so i would get bullied."

Admiral Piett
Colonel

Postby Admiral Piett » Wed 10 May 2017 19:26

Embarrassing Chinese propaganda for kids, western kids, regarding OBOR.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Wed 10 May 2017 21:20

Admiral Piett wrote:Embarrassing Chinese propaganda for kids, western kids, regarding OBOR.

My grandpa prefered the belt when disciplining the grandkids. :lol:
Courtesy of KattiValk

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Thu 11 May 2017 04:57

http://www.vlive.tv/video/29719

go away psy, go enjoy your competent centrist reformer president and let us wallow in the dust like ants.

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Thu 11 May 2017 05:09

I don't think ants can wallow.

Yakhont
Colonel

Postby Yakhont » Thu 11 May 2017 06:16

https://geopoliticalfutures.com/north-k ... rgotten-1/

The US and DPRK have started the negotiating phase

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Fri 12 May 2017 17:53

Goddamn idiocy.
Did you know you can replace digital with steam?
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... rs/526386/
President Trump wrote:It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said–and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said what system are you going to be–'Sir, we’re staying with digital.' I said no you’re not. You're going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.

He has the best words, of course.

I wonder if he knows that the computers onboard the Ford-class carriers are already digital, and so are the computers that control the steam catapults.

What am I saying? Of course he doesn't.

EMALS are goddamn amazing. Once the Navy's worked out the kinks, they'll operate more efficiently, have fewer failures, allow for finer tuning of mission ordinance and take up a hell of a lot less space on the ship. Here's hoping there's enough intelligent men in the upper echelons of the Navy to realize how useful these things will be and block any attempts to force them back to steam catapults.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Fri 12 May 2017 19:19

Xeno426 wrote:Goddamn idiocy.
Did you know you can replace digital with steam?
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... rs/526386/
President Trump wrote:It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said–and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said what system are you going to be–'Sir, we’re staying with digital.' I said no you’re not. You're going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.

He has the best words, of course.

I wonder if he knows that the computers onboard the Ford-class carriers are already digital, and so are the computers that control the steam catapults.

What am I saying? Of course he doesn't.

EMALS are goddamn amazing. Once the Navy's worked out the kinks, they'll operate more efficiently, have fewer failures, allow for finer tuning of mission ordinance and take up a hell of a lot less space on the ship. Here's hoping there's enough intelligent men in the upper echelons of the Navy to realize how useful these things will be and block any attempts to force them back to steam catapults.

I can't imagine the USN will humour him on this if they do they risk him interfering on other things, imagine Trump selecting new weapons :shock:. Though if he kills LCS that would be nice.

Buck Turgidson
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Buck Turgidson » Fri 12 May 2017 19:31

Good old Donald makes Hitler's adventures in military industrial strategy seem brilliant...
ImageImage

Return to “Off-Topic”