planning to switch to Red Dragon...

RedFive
Warrant Officer
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed 6 Jan 2016 15:22
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby RedFive » Tue 30 May 2017 03:36

Mike wrote:Veterancy used to increase damage on infantry.

Still does. The accuracy bonus increases DPS on small arms and machineguns.

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12407
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby Mike » Tue 30 May 2017 04:23

RedFive wrote:
Mike wrote:Veterancy used to increase damage on infantry.

Still does. The accuracy bonus increases DPS on small arms and machine guns.


No I mean it directly increased the actual HE value. SAS could one shot Hinds and planes.
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8659
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby Fade2Gray » Wed 31 May 2017 01:49

Razzmann wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:
Mike wrote:The RPO would also take you from behind with no lube.

Still not as bad as when EE was first released...

enemy infantry were literally insta-gibbed the moment Spets showed up.

Well in RD there was a time where Spetz would stun themselves when using the RPO in a forest.

Ah, but in EE Spets were literally the reason why this meme happened...
Image
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

RedFive
Warrant Officer
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed 6 Jan 2016 15:22
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby RedFive » Thu 1 Jun 2017 23:42

Mike wrote:
RedFive wrote:
Mike wrote:Veterancy used to increase damage on infantry.

Still does. The accuracy bonus increases DPS on small arms and machine guns.


No I mean it directly increased the actual HE value. SAS could one shot Hinds and planes.

That...doesn't make a lot of sense.

User avatar
another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13128
Joined: Sun 21 Jul 2013 05:18
Location: Hiatus
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby another505 » Fri 2 Jun 2017 11:47

Fade2Gray wrote:Ah, but in EE Spets were literally the reason why this meme happened...
Image

The best meme of wargame are all about pact lol

The spetz one you posted
The udaloy 2 and t80u are hilarious
Image
Of Salt

User avatar
FrangibleCover
Lieutenant
Posts: 1465
Joined: Mon 14 Nov 2016 21:34
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby FrangibleCover » Fri 2 Jun 2017 13:23

another505 wrote:The udaloy 2 and t80u are hilarious

Can't say I remember the Udaloy one. I remember the Fallschirmjager '90 one with fondness though.
What if Wargame stuck to timeframe?
Image

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12407
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby Mike » Fri 2 Jun 2017 14:43

RedFive wrote:
Mike wrote:
RedFive wrote:Still does. The accuracy bonus increases DPS on small arms and machine guns.


No I mean it directly increased the actual HE value. SAS could one shot Hinds and planes.

That...doesn't make a lot of sense.


It was a thing. There's a video/gif of SAS OHK-ing an Su-25.
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

captaincarnage
Major
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat 29 Mar 2014 23:50
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby captaincarnage » Fri 2 Jun 2017 15:47

Mike wrote:
It was a thing. There's a video/gif of SAS OHK-ing an Su-25.


The memory brings a tear of joy to my eye, 6 stinger A's and the ability to derp flying objects in 1 shot, it was glorious, coupled with cheap lynx's for transport.
I hope your buratino's die screaming.

User avatar
another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13128
Joined: Sun 21 Jul 2013 05:18
Location: Hiatus
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby another505 » Fri 2 Jun 2017 17:54

FrangibleCover wrote:
another505 wrote:The udaloy 2 and t80u are hilarious

Can't say I remember the Udaloy one. I remember the Fallschirmjager '90 one with fondness though.

Image
Image
Of Salt

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8659
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: planning to switch to Red Dragon...

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 3 Jun 2017 04:04

another505 wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Ah, but in EE Spets were literally the reason why this meme happened...
Image

The best meme of wargame are all about pact lol

The spetz one you posted
The udaloy 2 and t80u are hilarious

I wish I could find the gif of RD beta SMERCH literally annihilating any entire sector. That gif was glorious to watch over, and over, and over again.

I'm trying to find the Tim Allen TOS-1 "Nice city you got there" meme, no luck yet though. :(
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests