Linux DLC

Targetme
Private First-Class
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 29 Aug 2017 21:19
Contact:

Linux DLC

Postby Targetme » Tue 29 Aug 2017 21:25

Slt à tout le monde.
Les DLС ne marchent pas sous Linux, ai-je bien compris? :?
Last edited by Targetme on Mon 4 Sep 2017 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shifu
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4098
Joined: Wed 13 Jul 2011 16:06
Location: :noitacoL
Contact:

Re: Linux DLC

Postby Shifu » Mon 4 Sep 2017 12:11

Hello,

must have missed this post before, sorry. Please follow this thread: http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=60516&p=1042109
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 14969
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: Linux DLC

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Mon 4 Sep 2017 16:02

Thanks (to both of you ;) ) for bringing that issue to our attention.
It is being fixed as I write this, and will be brought back ASAP.

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 14969
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: Linux DLC

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Mon 4 Sep 2017 17:31

We have just upldoaded a fix.
EE's DLC should be available again now.

Targetme
Private First-Class
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 29 Aug 2017 21:19
Contact:

Re: Linux DLC

Postby Targetme » Mon 4 Sep 2017 22:31

Tout le monde parle anglais :roll:
I guess it works, hurray! Brilliant job, Eugen Team!
I've got some questions still:
- I've noticed the absence of electronic warfare and electronic counter measure units. Will we see them in the near future? :geek:
- The same issue about missile defence units. Are they going to appear?
ENORMOUS thanks for your support.

le vengur
Specialist
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu 25 Apr 2013 11:59
Contact:

Re: Linux DLC

Postby le vengur » Tue 5 Sep 2017 08:14

Considering the game was released in 2012 and recieved it's last gameplay update in mid 2013 any further changes aren't exactly probable.

However if you want more units, maps and campaigns do look at the later games in the series, Wargame: Air Land Battle and Wargame: Red Dragon.

Targetme
Private First-Class
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 29 Aug 2017 21:19
Contact:

Re: Linux DLC

Postby Targetme » Tue 5 Sep 2017 12:38

le vengur wrote:Considering the game was released in 2012 and recieved it's last gameplay update in mid 2013 any further changes aren't exactly probable.

However if you want more units, maps and campaigns do look at the later games in the series, Wargame: Air Land Battle and Wargame: Red Dragon.

I don't mean exactly Wargame: EE (but if it could be so..).
I've read a lot about Wargame: Air Land Battle and Wargame: Red Dragon. In my opinion, they're not worth buying at the moment (according to the ratio "useful/not that useful" upgrades).
Eugen team did a great job of Wargame: European Escalation. Only the AI may seem the weakest part of it.

le vengur
Specialist
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu 25 Apr 2013 11:59
Contact:

Re: Linux DLC

Postby le vengur » Tue 5 Sep 2017 15:43

Targetme wrote:I don't mean exactly Wargame: EE (but if it could be so..).
I've read a lot about Wargame: Air Land Battle and Wargame: Red Dragon. In my opinion, they're not worth buying at the moment (according to the ratio "useful/not that useful" upgrades).
Eugen team did a great job of Wargame: European Escalation. Only the AI may seem the weakest part of it.


Airland battle is perhaps a bit weak when you get pretty much everything included with Red Dragon. Dragon is certainly worth it though, espeically when on sale (which it tends to be every other month or so). Tremendous unit variety, amphibious vehicles and The Chat™

Targetme
Private First-Class
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 29 Aug 2017 21:19
Contact:

Re: Linux DLC

Postby Targetme » Tue 5 Sep 2017 21:07

le vengur wrote:
Targetme wrote:I don't mean exactly Wargame: EE (but if it could be so..).
I've read a lot about Wargame: Air Land Battle and Wargame: Red Dragon. In my opinion, they're not worth buying at the moment (according to the ratio "useful/not that useful" upgrades).
Eugen team did a great job of Wargame: European Escalation. Only the AI may seem the weakest part of it.


Airland battle is perhaps a bit weak when you get pretty much everything included with Red Dragon. Dragon is certainly worth it though, espeically when on sale (which it tends to be every other month or so). Tremendous unit variety, amphibious vehicles and The Chat™

I prefer not to argue.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests