Reporting a player

FourTwentii
Private

Reporting a player

Postby FourTwentii » Thu 18 Oct 2018 12:12

I have some screenshots and chat open seeing a player being toxic, threatenning, and somehow finding my name through internet (probably IP), my grandmother & my girlfriend name. Threatenning to swat as well.

Being french i can help in french with eugen systems.

thanks for helping me out punish this guy ! (saying he hosts majors wargames competitions / reddit community, but how can he be so toxic for a simple game?)

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: Reporting a player

Postby Shifu » Fri 7 Dec 2018 18:50

Hello and welcome on the forums,

first of all, sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately you have posted in a forum section that should not allow users to post in there, so it is not checked regularly. In general, reports of teamkilling and other misbehavior go in the respective game's subforum. For Wargame Red Dragon, this thread. However, I acknowledge the extraordinary severity of your case due to personal details being revealed. I sincerely hope that you are still subscribed to the topic so that this unacceptable behavior can be punished accordingly.

I will forward this issue to an Eugen Systems employee. Be advised that they will need proofs to verify your claims (i.e. replay; details such as date and time of the offense; your login name; etc). If you are still reading this topic, please leave a short notice (having a second post also will allow you to respond to the administrator's private messages).

capt.zappbrannigain
Private First-Class

Re: Reporting a player SD44

Postby capt.zappbrannigain » Fri 8 Feb 2019 00:01

Is this still being monitored, i have been being trolled by some player a clan i assume in the only running 10v10, i am suspicious that at the very least they have been using a spy or troll on opposing team (my side) to spot and recon and some time and i may just be a bitter salt but they seem to have vet and accuracy bounces beyond my stat superior units. Also on what i hope is an unrelated note i have been unable to join a multiplayer game sense with out crashing my game and then steam??? I really hope to hear back from you and to have this issue of poor sportsmanship/cheating blatantly addressed. Branche: gitlab/steeldivision
CompilType: Final
Revision: 300099805
Project: WARGAME
OldGameCompatibilityMode: 0
NdfBin hashes:
- 0 (Glad:/PC/NDF/Patchable/GFX/Everything.ndfbin)

Multiplayer: 0
Desynchronized: 0
NBPlayer: 1
NbIA: -1
NbObs: 0
Map: f12de9db-fcc8-4ab5-b2b2-c30822acf0f2
ACCESS VIOLATION (Reading 0x40)

Occurred the 07/02/2019 (dd/mm/yyyy) at 13:52

Core dumped in C:\Users\silen\AppData\Local\Temp\CrashRpt_773fcd97-687e-43c5-ab4c-a817bcdb5af8\crashdump.dmp for post-mortem analysis.

capt.zappbrannigain
Private First-Class

Re: Reporting a player SD44

Postby capt.zappbrannigain » Fri 8 Feb 2019 00:27

Is this still being monitored, i have been being trolled by some player a clan i assume in the only running 10v10, i am suspicious that at the very least they have been using a spy or troll on opposing team (my side) to spot and recon and some time and i may just be a bitter salt but they seem to have vet and accuracy bounces beyond my stat superior units. Also on what i hope is an unrelated note i have been unable to join a multiplayer game sense with out crashing my game and then steam??? I really hope to hear back from you and to have this issue of poor sportsmanship/cheating blatantly addressed. Branche: gitlab/steeldivision
CompilType: Final
Revision: 300099805
Project: WARGAME
OldGameCompatibilityMode: 0
NdfBin hashes:
- 0 (Glad:/PC/NDF/Patchable/GFX/Everything.ndfbin)

Multiplayer: 0
Desynchronized: 0
NBPlayer: 1
NbIA: -1
NbObs: 0
Map: f12de9db-fcc8-4ab5-b2b2-c30822acf0f2
ACCESS VIOLATION (Reading 0x40)

Occurred the 07/02/2019 (dd/mm/yyyy) at 13:52

Core dumped in C:\Users\silen\AppData\Local\Temp\CrashRpt_773fcd97-687e-43c5-ab4c-a817bcdb5af8\crashdump.dmp for post-mortem analysis.

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Thu 21 Feb 2019 22:56

Regarding the crash, please contact support at https://www.eugensystems.com/contact-our-support/

If you intend to report behavior such as cheating, please include a replay and additional information.

jt23
Private

Postby jt23 » Thu 27 Jun 2019 20:48

I've tried to contact eugen repetedly over the past two days but have failed to recieve a response so hopefully this thread is still being monitered. My ingame handle is jt23 and I have been mistakenly banned. I woke yesterday to a reddit thread with a screenshot of a player with my username using derogatory and racist slurs. This is a link to the screenshot in question. https://imgur.com/a/3piJ0wo. I fully support banning the username for what he said, but I ended up getting banned since someone used my username.

Here are the basic facts: the screenshot was posted at around 2 am on 6/26/2019. It stands to reason that the screenshot was taken and posted within 24 hours of the game in question. Per my recordings tab and multiplayer tab, the last time I played a multiplayer game was 6/24 at 11:18 pm. I understand that you can delete replays, so to prove that I have not done so I compared the sum of the time logged in the individual games as seen on the records tab and compared to the misc tab which lists the total time spent playing multiplayer games. Both come out to 8 hours and 53 minutes. Here is a link to proof for that https://imgur.com/a/Nal3pJQ. That proves that I did not delete any recordings, and there was no time played (such as quit games) that is not accounted for in the recordings. This means that every game I have played is logged and visible. Going back to the image of jt23 using racial slurs, I want to bring your attention to three usernames: Bone Spurning Rat, Princess Cadence!!, and cashenk95. I have never ever played any game with them. Here is an imgur album with screenshots of every match ive played with all the players ive played with https://imgur.com/a/SH9XdrX. Nowhere in these screenshots is any of the three aforementioned usernames. And again since I proved above that I did not delete or alter the recordings in any way, it is a comprehensive list of everyone I have ever played with. I was not in that game. I do not know how else to prove that it was not me in that screenshot on my end. My steam account name is ravensfan1159 and my steam community name is jackthompson23. If you read this thank you and have a great day!

Return to “Rules and reports”