YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

User avatar
Selkares
Brigadier
Posts: 3340
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 17:46
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Postby Selkares » Mon 8 Oct 2012 22:26

Hi all,

I've been doing replay commentaries on Wargame for some time now but I've just started doing some tutorials.
The first reactions are positive so I've decided to post my videos here, if it can help a few more players why not ;)

Here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Selk4res?feature=mhee
And my first tutorial video (with a French accent :? ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o76a0UQdU3U

Of course if you have thoughts, ideas or suggestions don't hesitate.

Hope you like it.

Selkares

SikkeSakke
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri 2 Mar 2012 13:01
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Postby SikkeSakke » Mon 8 Oct 2012 23:03

Good idea. First video was good basic tutorial, me likes.

I did one video about commands (queue orders, command groups, splitting and regrouping, fast deployments), but I noticed that you got much better english and commentary skills than I do :). So perhaps content of one of your upcoming videos could be basic and little bit advanced ordering of units.

ps. It could be also good idea to add your videos to your Steam account so they can be seen at W:EE Game Hub. That way they get a bit more publicity.
Last edited by SikkeSakke on Mon 8 Oct 2012 23:10, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Drrty-D
Major
Posts: 1949
Joined: Mon 20 Feb 2012 16:49
Location: Rijeka,Croatia

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Postby Drrty-D » Mon 8 Oct 2012 23:08

SikkeSakke wrote:Good idea. First video was good basic tutorial, me likes.

I did one video about commands (queue orders, command groups, splitting and regrouping, fast deployments), but I noticed that you got much better english and commentary skills than I do :). So perhaps content of one of your upcoming videos could be basic and little bit advanced ordering of units.


1+,without Selkares early WEE Beta prieview video i would be lost for weeks in begin,it helped me and lot of us.
Was so hard to come away from Ruse gameplay to WEE and that video explained everything i needed.
Keep up the good work and yeah,your accent is legendary :) .
Image

User avatar
Selkares
Brigadier
Posts: 3340
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 17:46
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Postby Selkares » Mon 8 Oct 2012 23:16

SikkeSakke wrote:ps. It could be also good idea to add your videos to your Steam account so they can be seen at W:EE Game Hub. That way they get a bit more publicity.

Just did it ;)

Drrty-D wrote:1+,without Selkares early WEE Beta prieview video i would be lost for weeks in begin,it helped me and lot of us.
Was so hard to come away from Ruse gameplay to WEE and that video explained everything i needed.

Glad it helped even good players as yourself :)

Drrty-D wrote:Keep up the good work and yeah,your accent is legendary :) .

:lol: :lol: It may be a bit special yes... ;)

User avatar
Spektre
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 932
Joined: Fri 10 Feb 2012 20:13
Location: germany
Contact:

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Postby Spektre » Tue 9 Oct 2012 05:06

it was the first vid i watched about wee!
WTF?

User avatar
Selkares
Brigadier
Posts: 3340
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 17:46
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Postby Selkares » Sun 14 Oct 2012 09:57

New training on infantry ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwrRKZn8-wM

Hope you like it :p

dimabernat
Warrant Officer
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue 24 Apr 2012 23:50
Contact:

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Postby dimabernat » Thu 8 Nov 2012 13:27

Hello all I recently start streaming and I wanted to post here officially:
http://www.twitch.tv/wolfeater_wargame_il#

YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IFL82/videos?view=0

Twitter : dmitrybernat@hotmail.com

Facebook: dima.bernat.5


Come around and check me out and hopefully with a community that support the streamers like Tigga me and other the game will get more papulare and easy to use for newbies.

Saturday and Sunday are always WEE orientated days and between 8 to 12 pm GMT +2 time.

User avatar
PzRSpeRRe
Private First-Class
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu 25 Oct 2012 20:15
Contact:

Olaf 2.0 Wargame EE 3vs3 match

Postby PzRSpeRRe » Fri 23 Nov 2012 23:52


User avatar
PzRSpeRRe
Private First-Class
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu 25 Oct 2012 20:15
Contact:

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Postby PzRSpeRRe » Sun 25 Nov 2012 13:09

strong language

"The Chill Cosby Show"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkk5lHdNCWk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests