Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

User avatar
Shifu
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4263
Joined: Wed 13 Jul 2011 16:06
Contact:

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby Shifu » Mon 21 Jan 2013 00:07

Topic temporary locked.

Edit: Reopened

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri 4 Nov 2011 18:36
Contact:

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby noDestiny » Mon 21 Jan 2013 18:27

SikkeSakke wrote:Let us know what your desicion in case of PLF Risky Business vs. the Beasts.

As I said at forum, we didn't do anything wrong or against rules and we won. Enohka got multiple changes at veto phase to prevent their lost but he did huge mistake there. That's why they lost. Complaining afterwards is just nonsense - match starts at veto phase and if you sleep there, it's your fault.

We won. Period. That's what I think about it.

noDestiny wrote:I understand you absolutly. I know, that the rules are my fault, so it would be really unfair to make a simple regame.

They are two possible solutions:
- make a bo3 between PLF and Beast with 1-0 standing for PLF
- you get the win without any consequences

I don't know which solution is the better yet. I want to hear some oppinions in the thread when it's unlocked.

I'm sorry for the problems, that caused by my fault.


Notice: I know the oppinions of PLF and Beast, pls dont post again...all other: You're welcome to post your oppinion!

User avatar
Drrty-D
Major
Posts: 1949
Joined: Mon 20 Feb 2012 16:49
Location: Rijeka,Croatia

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby Drrty-D » Mon 21 Jan 2013 19:18

noDestiny wrote:
I know the oppinions of PLF and Beast, pls dont post again...all other: You're welcome to post your oppinion!


Knowing all facts it seems that PLF won knowing that you didnt prepare at all about Conqeust rules and just waited for someone to fall into the trap.Beasts werent prepared at all for that kind of trick,since they are mostly 1vs1 players.
Dont wanna accuse PLF,it could have done some other team too,we would have here the same discussion.
Since its clearly Organizers fault by setting flawed rules for Conqeust mode,you must make a decision.
This defeat could maybe put Beasts out of the first places with 2 defeats in this early phase,but to lose that way with flawed rules is non acceptable.
Bo3 is my personally best opinion and also would do it if a tournament organized by me would have a drastic mistake like yours have.
Image

User avatar
enohka
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 928
Joined: Sun 21 Oct 2012 04:25
Location: HEAP
Contact:

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby enohka » Mon 21 Jan 2013 19:30

I slept a night over it, i stated my point and i agree with that what Dirty-D posted above me. But in Germany we say "Der klügere gibt nach." - "The cleverer give in."

So PLF, you know what you did and it would be a cool move to agree to this best of 3. If you insist on your win.. well take it and be happy with it.

Have a nice evening!

Regards

enohka

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri 4 Nov 2011 18:36
Contact:

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby noDestiny » Mon 21 Jan 2013 19:39

Drrty-D wrote:
Since its clearly Organizers fault by setting flawed rules for Conqeust mode,you must make a decision.
This defeat could maybe put Beasts out of the first places with 2 defeats in this early phase,but to lose that way with flawed rules is non acceptable.


You're right and i will decide it, but before i want to hear some oppinions, because this my first bigger wargame-tournament.

And i would give Beast and PLF a chance to regulate it without me, becuse it's a better solution for both of them ... ;)

...and it's look like there will be a solution:
I slept a night over it, i stated my point and i agree with that what Dirty-D posted above me. But in Germany we say "Der klügere gibt nach." - "The cleverer give in."

So PLF, you know what you did and it would be a cool move to agree to this best of 3. If you insist on your win.. well take it and be happy with it.

Have a nice evening!

Regards

enohka

User avatar
Mtp34
Sergeant Major
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon 16 Jul 2012 14:04
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby Mtp34 » Mon 21 Jan 2013 19:59

enohka wrote:I slept a night over it, i stated my point and i agree with that what Dirty-D posted above me. But in Germany we say "Der klügere gibt nach." - "The cleverer give in."

So PLF, you know what you did and it would be a cool move to agree to this best of 3. If you insist on your win.. well take it and be happy with it.

Have a nice evening!

Regards

enohka


Based on my chat i had with Enohka yesterday evening and from what i have read here as posts in this thread i would say that both teams had the chance to clarify any non clear rules before starting the match. To impute base motives to PLF from somebody here in the forum is simply unprofessional and shows a lack of professionalism.

As organizer of this TL i would adjust and check rules again asap and correct them as necessary !!! Simply to avoid stress and dicussions after each match.

Its up to PLF to decide how this will continue but any decision from their side should be acceptable without any further discussion.

For Team Beast i would accept any decision from PLF (already stated and confirmed from Enohka in his post above).

This is my opinion and fair enough if other people have different ones as this is the advantage of a democracy :)
Image

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri 4 Nov 2011 18:36
Contact:

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby noDestiny » Mon 21 Jan 2013 20:21

Mtp34 wrote:As organizer of this TL i would adjust and check rules again asap and correct them as necessary !!! Simply to avoid stress and dicussions after each match.


Rules were corrected already yesterday directly after the match. I didn't know this problem, because i never played this mode and before the league has begun never have problems with this rules and they were open for all!

Yes, it was my fault but i directly correct it.

And now something to the "same-player-in-different-teams-problem". There will be a rule, but i'm not sure if i introduce it while the running season or next time...

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri 4 Nov 2011 18:36
Contact:

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby noDestiny » Mon 21 Jan 2013 21:28

So, i thought a little bit about it:

As Walkyre asked me, if NU can help him with a member, because WTF? have a lack of activity I thought that it was a exception. Now i have to hear that some players play in 3 different teams. I didn't know that.

This is definitely not acceptable. From now there will be a new rule: EACH player who wants to play in another team except his main-team has to contact me. If i say no, there is NO WAY to play in a second team.

User avatar
Drrty-D
Major
Posts: 1949
Joined: Mon 20 Feb 2012 16:49
Location: Rijeka,Croatia

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby Drrty-D » Mon 21 Jan 2013 22:04

noDestiny wrote:So, i thought a little bit about it:

As Walkyre asked me, if NU can help him with a member, because WTF? have a lack of activity I thought that it was a exception. Now i have to hear that some players play in 3 different teams. I didn't know that.
[/b]



No player played in 3 different teams if you mean on us,No Unit and Beasts...So again you are wrongly informed.
You change rules like a fancy girl clothes ;) .If you confirm Walkyre something and because of some cry babies gonna make new rule now its just a circus of a league...
Image

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 643
Joined: Fri 4 Nov 2011 18:36
Contact:

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby noDestiny » Mon 21 Jan 2013 22:10

Drrty-D wrote:
noDestiny wrote:So, i thought a little bit about it:

As Walkyre asked me, if NU can help him with a member, because WTF? have a lack of activity I thought that it was a exception. Now i have to hear that some players play in 3 different teams. I didn't know that.
[/b]



No player played in 3 different teams if you mean on us,No Unit and Beasts...So again you are wrongly informed.
You change rules like a fancy girl clothes ;) .If you confirm Walkyre something and because of some cry babies gonna make new rule now its just a circus of a league...


I spoke with Walkyre. He sayed that it was a problem. And i know changing rules during a season isn't the best solution, but 3 different team said that they have a problem with such team-switching.

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests