When you will fix the sound-bug??????

Dolphy
Corporal

When you will fix the sound-bug??????

Postby Dolphy » Thu 20 Jun 2013 05:03

In multiplayergames every time i lost the sounds!!! I asked the other guys,many players have the same problem,so multiplayer is unplayable when you loose the sound in much multiplyerbattles!!!

Hope you will fixed it soon so we can all have fun in multiplayergames again....thx!!!!

EugSupport
Command Sergeant Major

Re: When you will fix the sound-bug??????

Postby EugSupport » Thu 20 Jun 2013 07:41

Dolphy wrote:In multiplayergames every time i lost the sounds!!! I asked the other guys,many players have the same problem,so multiplayer is unplayable when you loose the sound in much multiplyerbattles!!!

Hope you will fixed it soon so we can all have fun in multiplayergames again....thx!!!!

Hello,

Do you lose sound when running a replay of such a battle?

Thx in advance

Dolphy
Corporal

Postby Dolphy » Thu 20 Jun 2013 07:53

No,i lose the sound in multiplayermatches! i asked the other guys and they lose the sound too. many players have this problem. some matches works fine, but others you have suddenly no sounds.

Okim
Staff Sergeant

Postby Okim » Thu 20 Jun 2013 09:24

The problem is that when ever you lose sound in the match - it wont end properly upon reaching required victory conditions. Game just hangs and don`t respond.

I have a feeling that in this case no replays are saved. But i may be wrong - i need to check this.

This is the bug that i asked about in the patch 1330 thread and tech support answered that they are looking into it. Judging how quickly they are coming up with patches - i can assume that we`ll have this one fixed this weekend or next week probably.

FLX
Lieutenant General

Postby FLX » Thu 20 Jun 2013 11:37

We just found it ;)
Be nice or I nerf your favorite unit !

Okim
Staff Sergeant

Postby Okim » Thu 20 Jun 2013 12:24

Oh, great!

Now all i need is a fix to disconnection issues. Hope this will also be found soon (as it makes online games impossible for me and some part of other players).

Arcadian1978
Sergeant

Postby Arcadian1978 » Thu 20 Jun 2013 15:07

Flix, don't know if latest patch was a fix for sound crash but it hasn't worked. My game just crashed twice in a row in SP Campaign.

Gaalua
Staff Sergeant

Postby Gaalua » Thu 20 Jun 2013 15:49

No, last patch was about fixing desync against the AI, not the sound/infinite battles bug. How FLX said it, it seems they just found the reason of this bug and will be fixed in future patches.

FirmusPiett
Lieutenant

Postby FirmusPiett » Thu 20 Jun 2013 16:38

Yep, I just got this as well. Sounds cuts out for all players at the same time. Tweaking audio options in-game does nothing. Bizarre.

Good job if you have found it and are onto it though, thank you Eugen for your tireless work :) .

Arcadian1978
Sergeant

Postby Arcadian1978 » Thu 20 Jun 2013 16:57

Yes, certainly don't take any of my comments the wrong way because as far as customer support goes Eugen have been superb. Just getting frustrated with the crash though. Its the only one that has affected me believe it or not and its happening on a regular basis now (3 out of last 4 games). Thanks for the efforts you guys are making though.

Return to “Tech Support”