From now this thread is continued here:
This thread will be no longer updated.
To get the newest reskins and downloads, go to through the link to my new thread.
In this thread I'm going to post my reskins.
My aim is to provide some interesting, authentic and better fitting to the time frame color schemes for the aircrafts.
I don’t plan to make skins for other unit types, but who knows…
- You can safely use those skins in multiplayer games.
- My skins should be compatible with any already installed texture mods, and any other that come with the Wargame Mod Installer.
- Skins come with the versions for Airland Battle and Red Dragon unless stated otherwie.
- Skins are usually updated to be fully compatible with the newest Wargame versions, though if it happens that a newer version appeared and a specific skin is not updated for that version, you can still try to use it, as it won't cause any problems with your game, only skin might not appear in the game.
- To remove modified files, use the Steam Cache verification.
Su-27, Early Production Series
MiG-23MF, JG-9 "Heinrich Rau"
MiG-23BN, JBG-37 "Klement Gottwald"
MiG-29 (9.12A), JG-3 "Wladimir Komarow"
F-4F, JG 74 "Mölders"
F-4F ICE, JG 71 "Richthofen"
F-15C, 36th TFW Bitburg
F-15E, 391st & 335th Fighter Squadron
Just a slight reskin of the vanilla version, with added missing markings and color adjusted a little.
Marine CH-53E Super Stallion