IMPORTANT: if you're encountering crashes since patch v521 ...

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

IMPORTANT: if you're encountering crashes since patch v521 ...

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Fri 4 Sep 2015 18:36

Hi,

We are aware of the problem introduced with the last version (v521) regarding game saves from the previous versions.
This problem occures when are loading an old solo campaign save from some (not all, that's how it got through!) missions. i.e. Chimera missions #1, #2 & #8 should be spared the problem. It doesn't affect multiplayer.

We can't make a fix, build and test, then release a fixed version before this evening. But there are two options for those having the issue to still play the campaign during the week-end.
Here they are:

A/ the easy way: you restart the incriminated mission (not the campaign, just the mission from the mission screen) from the start. If you were just saving a few minutes after the start of a mission, it can be an easy way to making things right again.

B/ the technical way: we are putting back online the previous version (v515) on a separate branch. To get access to it, follow this step:
- in your Steam Library, right-click on AoA.
- choose "Properties".
- then "Beta" tab.
- activate the drop-down menu and select "v515 - old save compatibility". No password is required.
- close the window.

If you don't see this version in the drop-down menu, wait a bit or just reboot Steam.

Once the window closed, in your Library AoA will download a small patch, then be displayed as "AoA - v515". With this version you will be able to play your old game saves as usual.

If you want to play multiplayer, we suggest you switch back the same way to "vanilla" v521, otherwise you would be looking for opponent among the small number of people connected to the backup branch.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be fixing that asap on Monday ...

EUGEN TEAM

MrBafner
Private

Re: IMPORTANT: if you're encountering crashes since patch v521 ...

Postby MrBafner » Sat 5 Sep 2015 09:53

This game is still in beta :(

Mr.boom
Private

Postby Mr.boom » Sun 31 Jan 2016 10:59

Hi, i have a problem, i bought Act of Aggression but i cant play that game. i have a laptop Asus A510L (Nvidia Geforce 820M)
Attachments
DxDiag.rar
(15.46 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

nitroblast07
Private

Postby nitroblast07 » Sat 9 Jul 2016 09:18

replay_2016-07-03_22-25-43.rar
(790.63 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
game desync