Goddamnit you NEED to fix the Crashes ASAP!!

ace40k
Sergeant Major

Goddamnit you NEED to fix the Crashes ASAP!!

Postby ace40k » Sun 13 Sep 2015 13:09

i dont play multiplayer often but the game just decided to crash right in the middle of an intense online 4vs4 match :cry:

like 10-15mins into the match the screen just froze and there was some kind of weird pixelation going on. i could still hear the ingame sound (unit responses, guns firing) and music fine, only the screen froze and i couldnt do anything but minimize and force game shutdown via taskmanager.

there was no errror message, no error file dump (looked into temp folder), no nothing. very frustrating but i still hope you can get this sorted. balance issues and content additions aside, how can people enjoy your game if it doesnt even work properly :(
"Where do you need a flying tank?" - SuperHind

TheGenera1
Corporal

Re: Goddamnit you NEED to fix the Crashes ASAP!!

Postby TheGenera1 » Sun 13 Sep 2015 21:36

Ive lost so much rank from crashes it's horrible

Apollo
Private First-Class

Postby Apollo » Mon 14 Sep 2015 11:51

Ah well, could be worse guys, I can't even play it :lol:

Deathmonolith
Staff Sergeant

Postby Deathmonolith » Mon 14 Sep 2015 16:26

Hello everyone, EugSupport is here !

We had issues like this in the past, and if it's the same, it should be fixed since today with the patch v.573. But if it's not the same bug, I'll need a bit more data from you : A dmp and a DxDiag.

mdmp :
your core dumps so that we can analyze your problem. Those files are located in the same directory as [gamename].exe (%your steam path%\SteamApps\common\[gamename]) and have the .mdmp extension (exemple : wargame2_2040533_crash_2013_5_25T1_7_43C0.mdmp).

but if no mdmp can be found, next time it happens, you can generate a dump file with the following procedure :
Open the "Windows Task manager", Select the "Processes" tab, Right click on the process you wish to take a dump of, select "Create Dump File" and a dialogue will appear with the location of the saved dump (the file location can be selected, copied and pasted to help find it easily.)

DxDiag :
Press the keys WINDOWS (bottom left) and R.2. Type DXDIAG and click the button OK from the Run window. (FocusTechSupport) A diagnosis will be executed then. After it's done, click on "Save all information" and save the DxDiag as text file (.txt).

Do not forget to compress them in a .rar or .zip and send them to us directly here or by uploading it on a website and giving us a link to download the folder.

Cheers,

EugSupport

Return to “Tech Support”