USA AIR SPAM

Bosspower
Master Sergeant

USA AIR SPAM

Postby Bosspower » Wed 20 Jan 2016 21:49

Man i tried to be cool.

But im fucking agry now!

WHY THE FUCK is Eugen System TOOO stupid to fix the shit air spam of USA!

every game alll usa player bunker at start and than starting to spam AIR...

last game i got 20 PAK jets and 30 termis and anti air pansirs and 20 anti sw vs USA JET SPAM!

NO CHANCE! 50 usa jets or more and they can rebuild it 3x faster than chimera guy, cause chimera always needs ALU and OIL.

Chimera got no ANTI JET infantry...... tanks, towers and buildings gets destroyed by mass air!

If u wont patch the game, the game will be down more and more!

DoktorvonWer
General

Re: USA AIR SPAM

Postby DoktorvonWer » Thu 21 Jan 2016 00:55

Can we have a dancing-spetsnaz-op gif except with a USAF officer dancing in front of F-22s?

Gnougnou
Sergeant Major

Postby Gnougnou » Sun 24 Jan 2016 17:15

He is right. USA F35 spamming is 75% of the game right now and this is annoying. Even if you're making Antey layers they fire 15 000 missiles on the same plane and the blob just pass through and rekt your pantsirs. Something must be done about F35, seriously. Tank blobing is a thing, but you have sentries, arty, etc, and you can do something, with every faction, against every faction. F35 blobing is hard to impossible to counter if you don't have trash-attack planes yourself, that is to say, being USA and respond to F35 spam by F35 spam.

One hard fix would be to make planes drop POW as it has been already said, making it easy to fill prisons and counter-blob, or/and to make the F35 cost alu, even 250, just making F35 blobing impossible through a whole game, since F35 spammers may not have prisoners.
Also, pantsir takes ages to build, which is normal due to its power, but making it impossible to rebuild enough between 2 waves.

tactic
Master Sergeant

Postby tactic » Mon 25 Jan 2016 14:23

I don't doubt something could be fixed,
but I doubt the game would go down because of that issue.

If "they all bunker", f*** yeah! That's the easiest precondition for normal gameplay like early and constant
Attacks of Aggression :mrgreen:
Game on!

FiyiK
Private

Postby FiyiK » Fri 5 Feb 2016 01:01

This should be really fixed yeah. One of the reasons i left the game since launch second reason less players at night in multiplayer.
But the last one is not a problem if they fix that anti air spam. Lower that goddamn health of those aircrafts man! 10 air vs any kind group of 20.. That 10 USA air owns!!! OmG

a simple theory... i will give an example of Generals (Zero Hour).

10 quad cannons vs 20 usa air.. If usa air use tactics. It can own those 10 quads.
But if you just point and click. 10 quad cannons owns 20 air.

in AoA that's the difference. You can just point and click ur air craft.. It just owns.. Damn!

CornProducts
Colonel

Postby CornProducts » Sun 7 Feb 2016 23:26

DoktorvonWer wrote:Can we have a dancing-spetsnaz-op gif except with a USAF officer dancing in front of F-22s?

Spoiler : :

DoktorvonWer
General

Postby DoktorvonWer » Mon 8 Feb 2016 05:20

CornProducts wrote:
DoktorvonWer wrote:Can we have a dancing-spetsnaz-op gif except with a USAF officer dancing in front of F-22s?

Spoiler : :

I'd forgotten about that gif! Almost perfect :lol:

Return to “Act of Aggression”