AoA Reboot Beta Patch v.282 wrote:
This patch is mostly addressing the early eco's "slowness".
Starting cash increased to $7000, up from $6000
- M993 tankers's cost decreased to $500, down from $540
- Light Vehicle Bay's cost decreased to $2600, down from $3000
- Kodiak's cost decreased to $500, down from $540
- Sentinel turret's health decreased to 40, down from 60
- Spear Vehicle Bay's cost decreased to $2400, down from $2500
- Refinery's cost increased to $1900, up from $1600
- Derrick's cost decreased to $1200, down from $1500
- Vehicle Bay's cost decreased to $3300, down from $3500
- Prison Module research cost increased to $2000, up from $1750
- Decreasing the rate of fire of the upgraded Koalitsja
- Adding a Load menu for saved games in the Skirmish lobby
- Fixing some typos in French and in the Lobby
- Increasing the visual size of artillery shells
However, your replays from this week will not be displayed anymore with this patch.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. While we are working on a fix, you can work around this problem by dupplicating your replay file AND change the extension of this copy in the saved game folder: Saved Games\EugenSystems\ActOfAggression
Dupplicate the file, and change the "aoaorpl2" extension into "aoarpl_re" on the dupplicate, and they will appear in the replay menu.