Fab wrote:Hi guys,
Concerning the "shadow patching" seen by ZxGanon :
- The rate of fire of the Abrams did not change (1 shot / 4s, 1 shot / 3s for the tusk 1 and 1 shot / 2s for the tusk 2).
- For the prison modul, in the patch 282, it went from $1750 (44s) to $2000 (50s), and did not change since that patch.
- The change on the US Non Lethal Tactics ($4000 -> $3000) occured on patch 296. We did forget to mention it.
- The change on the Skycrane is a part of the fixes on builders mentionned in the patch.
For the other demands :
1. Still no unarmed Scout Recon Team for the early game.
Indeed and not planned.
2. Defcon 2 needs a price decrease (that´s what US desperately needs right now).
Touchy balance, defcon 2 unlocks very powerfull units. Price decrease will be a major game changing for the US.
3. Fighter Jets (Raptor, Pak FA and Berkut)
We will investigate this one. That was not our feeling on our latest tests.
4. Jackals are too fast because of this one patch where the on road speed got increased.
What problem(s) did you encounter with the speed of the jackal ? The overall feeling is quite good. So maybe we could fix the problem(s) due to it's speed if you could be more precise.
5. Vipers are killing everything
We actualy are working on it.
6. I still would recommend to add stances in the game like aggressive, defensive, hold position, and hold fire that actually works.
7. The damage statistics
8. Reintroduce the laddersystem and seperate 1v1 and 2v2
9. Last important point from my side would be to add a Tutorial
Not planned for the moment.
10. Maybe add Crushing to overdrive infantry with a tiny please?
Thx for your feedback !
Thank you for the quick answer. Im Feeling better right now since Im aware now of your decisions.
I can describe the Problems with defcon 2, Jets and Jackals if you want me to do that.
US is in our test ins in a weird Spot. They are able to get and hold mapcontrole at some point but Slips away after the other factions kick in with their Bank control since US sniper Hits only at defcon 2. And even though you manage some how to survive the early game against the heavy Pressure of Cartel and chimera you still need your armory tech with tusk and/or NLOS guidance to hold the ground against their Arsenal. You do not unlock powerfull units with defcon 2. You unlock good upgrades which finally make your units Worth the money spend on them. Without tusk 1 you cannot even consider building ThunderBolts and Abrams because of their high costs and low effectiveness. And building a heavy vehicle bay to only produce nlos cannons slows you down big time...If you are not already dead at this point. Guardians are only worth getting build with nlos guidance. There are 2 players dotdash and andre_b which have even more Experience I guess they will answer on this thread in a few hours.
Jets Feel super underwhelming atm because their costs do not Match their effectiveness. You have to Commit around 4k for the ACC and another 3k to Produce one jet if you are in desprate need of them. They do not kill choppers or at least you need like 4 turns to kill 2 of them from Maybe 7-8. Raptors are supposed to be the Best fighters right now but they cannot even kill Avangers they miss so many shots that you need 3 Raptors to kill an Avangers with 100% Chance. But the other Avangers behind the Killed one will not even receive damage because Raptors are so fast that they cannot target those anymore.
To the point with the Jackal:
This unit is not just too fast. It can Transport infantry, detect stealth while having the same costs as a US sniper. This thing is a powerhouse. Dont get me wrong I like Cartel being super strong atm but I Feel like the Jackal should be unlocked with Black Ops because of what it Provides for Cartel. Maybe switchIng the jackal with the scout cgs would be a fair idea since Cartel can clear Banks already with 3 Different tactics (Napalm Bombe, Proxy Artillery turret and Scorpio smoke + contractors).
Not planned means not denied which means we could convince you guys to still add it right? Atm it is super frustrating for players (especially New ones) to die to rushes and other weird shinnenigans because they could not scout it in time. It is such a big deal to play the early game without proper scout. Hell even playing Random is op atm because all 3 factions can use Different early game openers and if you started with the wrong choice you can basically leave the game.