More DLC after Fins and Yugo?

ElTaco
Sergeant Major of the Army

More DLC after Fins and Yugo?

Postby ElTaco » Mon 3 Oct 2016 10:41

I know this may very well end with a "no" however I think Wargame would benefit greatly by adding some of the runner ups to the original poll, basically I feel like Wargame has a lot to gain from adding Italy, Iran, Vietnam, and India. The addition of Italy is another unique country in Wargame that has a lot of domestically produced equipment and the Redfor countries of Iran, Vietnam, and India would be great to round out the numbers of Redfor and Blufor nations, India could very well be like a Redfor Israel equivalent as they not only feature many imports but also use lots of domestic equipment as well which would create a good power house to Redfor to match the Blufor power houses. Vietnam can serve as a great addition to the Red Dragons coalition, while the CCP and Vietnam have a bit of a checkered history they could work as a balancing factor in the game to bring Red Dragons back to being competitive(possibly). I am aware that Eugen very well may be looking to just be done after the Fins and Yugos are added (or maybe just looking to go on hiatus for a bit) but this is more of something that I figured would be worth the discussion.

TL;DR
Basically just interested in seeing some runner ups added.

Original poll.
http://www.eugensystems.com/the-votes-a ... n-pack-is/

Thoughts?

PapaYankee
First Sergeant

Re: More DLC after Fins and Yugo?

Postby PapaYankee » Mon 3 Oct 2016 10:45

We don't know yet. We're focusing on the announced DLCs (Nation Pack: Israel, Free 10v10 map, Double Nation Pack: Yugoslavia & Finland) for the moment.

ElTaco
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby ElTaco » Mon 3 Oct 2016 10:53

PapaYankee wrote:We don't know yet. We're focusing on the announced DLCs (Nation Pack: Israel, Free 10v10 map, Double Nation Pack: Yugoslavia & Finland) for the moment.

Thanks for the quick reply, im definitely looking forward to playing the announced DLCs.

ardi223
Master Sergeant

Postby ardi223 » Mon 3 Oct 2016 13:09

ElTaco wrote:
PapaYankee wrote:We don't know yet. We're focusing on the announced DLCs (Nation Pack: Israel, Free 10v10 map, Double Nation Pack: Yugoslavia & Finland) for the moment.

Thanks for the quick reply, im definitely looking forward to playing the announced DLCs.

We're doing our best to get Iran in the game but Eugene is one tough negotiator
I want Lena Katina :mrgreen: :D 8-)

integ3r
Lieutenant

Postby integ3r » Mon 3 Oct 2016 13:56

Hopefully you can show off to Focus the success of the DLC as proof of a market for wargame 4.
"How do into gaem of war? How 2 git gud?":
Spoiler : :

DeckCheney
Colonel

Postby DeckCheney » Mon 3 Oct 2016 14:15

I'm just glad that Israel will soon be outta the way and the Zionist Lobby can choke on a shekel, instead of interfering with future DLC polls.

Soon Iran will have its rightful place as winner of the next DLC poll.
The USA is #1 exporter of freedom!
All other countries have inferior freedom!

Demonicjapsel
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Demonicjapsel » Mon 3 Oct 2016 14:19

DeckCheney wrote:I'm just glad that Israel will soon be outta the way and the Zionist Lobby can choke on a shekel, instead of interfering with future DLC polls.

i'd prefer a proper REDFOR nation, Cuba, or heck, something like ROmania would be nicer then Iran.

morpher
Major-General

Postby morpher » Mon 3 Oct 2016 14:22

DeckCheney wrote:I'm just glad that Israel will soon be outta the way and the Zionist Lobby can choke on a shekel, instead of interfering with future DLC polls.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (236.95 KiB) Viewed 1667 times

Brazzler
Private

Postby Brazzler » Mon 3 Oct 2016 14:23

Demonicjapsel wrote:i'd prefer a proper REDFOR nation, Cuba, or heck, something like ROmania would be nicer then Iran.

I agree with you. However i appreciate the fact that they put it to the players to choose. Maybe next time they will make a better choice.

DeckCheney
Colonel

Postby DeckCheney » Mon 3 Oct 2016 14:47

Demonicjapsel wrote:

i'd prefer a proper REDFOR nation, Cuba, or heck, something like ROmania would be nicer then Iran.

Iran is probably the most flavorful RedFor nation that can be added- mostly cause of the mix if hardware. Syria, Lybia, Egypt, Romania, Bulgaria, Cuba and Vietnam are all essentially USSR unit clones.

Iraq would be the only other RedFor nation that'd have a substantial mix of units.

But since Israel in in game, I'd prefer Iran since I could role play anti-Zionism.
The USA is #1 exporter of freedom!
All other countries have inferior freedom!

Return to “Off-Topic”