Israel patriot missile

Mighty_Zuk
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Israel patriot missile

Postby Mighty_Zuk » Tue 4 Oct 2016 15:19

Demonicjapsel wrote:
Gorganhound wrote:UK is missing things like Starburst, AMRAAM's sea harrier, Phantoms, Bucaneer and GR.4 tornado, Rapier FSB and then theres things like the warrior VERDI which could be added. So yes each faction has units that are missing for it. But they don't absolutely need.

You can still support Isreal without trying to defend everything about them or shut down other factions comments >.>

((not coming at this from a UK fanboy perspective <- of which I am, just UK is what I know the most about))

pretty much this,

although the UK is in rather good shape, its far better then the German airtab or the North Koreans in General (which should iMHO, have a completely reworked infantry and support tab)

But knowing Zhuk from the AW forums, its nearly useless to argue with him, because he will never admit he's wrong...

Arguing is when there is a disagreement.
Being a dick is trying to find ways to insult a person when you otherwise have no input.

KattiValk
General

Postby KattiValk » Tue 4 Oct 2016 15:45

Mighty_Zuk wrote:Well I'm sure you'll find plenty of info. Good luck ;)
He's being sarcastic. The entire point of his comment to you wasn't that the USSR never had 152mm, but that they weren't actually inoperable.

Assuming GARGEAN has something negative to say about the USSR before positive is silly.

Mighty_Zuk
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Mighty_Zuk » Tue 4 Oct 2016 17:04

kiheerSEDMAN wrote:
Mighty_Zuk wrote:Well I'm sure you'll find plenty of info. Good luck ;)
He's being sarcastic. The entire point of his comment to you wasn't that the USSR never had 152mm, but that they weren't actually inoperable.

Assuming GARGEAN has something negative to say about the USSR before positive is silly.

Sounds unlikely. If he does know anything about these projects, he'd know that 152mm armed prototype tanks were nothing more than prototypes. Stick a ready turret on an existing chassis made with different off the shelf components just for the proof of concept, and test the gun itself rather than the whole tank.

Such vehicles never went beyond the early prototype stage.

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Tue 4 Oct 2016 18:09

There are loads of early prototypes in wargame already. That hardly matters.

Object 292 makes as much sense as, say, Yak-141.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”