中国同志们

rex88
Lieutenant
Location: Land of Iced Cappuccino. Why buy a mattress anywhere else?

Re: 中国同志们

Postby rex88 » Thu 6 Oct 2016 06:24

If Keldon wants me to research something in particular, I'll see what I can do. Although you have been so thorough already, I doubt there is much more to be done.

PS: I had an idea for Luzhandui deck specialization.
Spoiler : :
I know people have said moving them into mech or even airborne, but what if instead RD marines deck spec were made viable? A side effect of the Choma-Ho V was that it gave marine deck a 90-point tank. Nothing too good, but not too bad. If Z-9 HJ-8, Z-9 TY-90, and J-8C were made available to marines, the specialization may actually become playable. I didn't want to put this in the semi official RD thread, since I wanted to defer to the regular advocates. But what do you guys think?

There is a ton of "flavour" to be had here. They would be an individually mediocre force that is surprisingly well-rounded due to the variety of almost-good units they have, provided that they field a bit of everything they have and keep them together. They would have interesting meta in a lot of ways:

1. A unique niche where all the newly buffed vehicles and tanks appear together: Choma5, ZTS-63B, HJ-9, ZSD-90, BMP1

2. A good variety of soldiers: being able to field 15-men meatshields and 10-men LAW teams in complementary way and still have slots left over for MANPADs

3. A good variety of decent IFVs: ZSD-90 is now fairly hardy*, might mix well with the faster BTRs or the heavier BMPs

4. A reason to take PLA 120mm mortar: The DPRK one has same stats, same price, magically more ammo, but not available to marines.

5. It bypasses the can of worms known as line infantry, both in terms of their persistent woes and what buffs they did just get.

6. It bypasses the problem of not having SPAAGs and SAMs together.

7. It requires no stat changes, only the deck availability of a few air units. I think this is crucial. We have been requesting Eugen to rebalance #4 and #6 for over a year, and if they wanted to, they would have done it long ago. But if we look at #1 and #3, these are the types of buffs they are willing to hand out, and it's best if our requests are built on top of this. Simply opening up the specializations of the Z-9 and the J-8 will be a quick fix that amplifies the specific buffs that Eugen has been willing to consider.

8. Line infantry buffs can be considered on a totally different track. Making those small changes, meanwhile, will not decrease the urgency of moto, mech, and armour decks. If Zhanshi or Bongchongsu get buffed eventually, it's not going to stack with any buffs to the marine deck, and therefore never run the (theoretical) risk of over-buffing the coalition. And if changes are slow to come, at least the marines can be an interesting choice.

*Ideally, ZSD 90 could cost 5 point more in exchange for +10kph off road and +40kph on road. This would give it the same speed profile as the BTRs used by the Jeogokdae. So then you could have a marine blob supported by BTR/ZSD, or by Type86/Korshun. This again would give the deck a more cohesive flavour.
Thanks to kiheerSEDMAN for making this signature.

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Thu 6 Oct 2016 15:26

While i played RD marine deck quite alot and i always try to update my marine deck after every patch, it will be difficult to make eugen see it this way.

The units you need to open up to marine deck to make it work will make the forum want their respective class of units for their own marine decks too. Like the AA helo or a better ASF (even if J-8 operated for coastal interception, i mean who forgot 81192?).

I will however link that post when i update the OP on fine-tuning thread. But please understand that certain capabilities needs to be available to RD deck first before we can try make marine specialization good.
> Sources for tuning Red Dragons --- Sources for tuning Blue Dragons <
亲们!大国梦哦!
小钱钱,真心甜,鼓钱包,放腰间,大国梦,早日圆 。啷个哩个啷♪

rex88
Lieutenant

Postby rex88 » Fri 7 Oct 2016 08:04

keldon wrote:While i played RD marine deck quite alot and i always try to update my marine deck after every patch, it will be difficult to make eugen see it this way.

The units you need to open up to marine deck to make it work will make the forum want their respective class of units for their own marine decks too. Like the AA helo or a better ASF (even if J-8 operated for coastal interception, i mean who forgot 81192?).

I will however link that post when i update the OP on fine-tuning thread. But please understand that certain capabilities needs to be available to RD deck first before we can try make marine specialization good.

Yeah, I definitely understand. I didn't want my suggestions to derail the long efforts put into the fine tuning thread. Continued attention from development is the most important thing, I just hope the developers will start to engage us soon, either by consulting the fine-tune thread directly or by proxy through Razz

korchin
Private

Postby korchin » Sat 8 Oct 2016 15:45

有谁英语比较好,能不能跟Eugen说一下把25分以下的单位的价格重新细化以下,如5/7/10/12/15/18/20,而不总是5的倍数? :?

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Sat 8 Oct 2016 16:44

korchin wrote:有谁英语比较好,能不能跟Eugen说一下把25分以下的单位的价格重新细化以下,如5/7/10/12/15/18/20,而不总是5的倍数? :?

不会改了,因为太麻烦了。
亲们!大国梦哦!

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Mon 10 Oct 2016 16:43

http://www.fyjs.cn/thread-1841163-1-1.html

Behold of J-10B in PLAAF camo, and some more J-20 pics.

http://www.fyjs.cn/thread-1841012-1-1.html

Zhuhai program, 10 minutes of secret fighter jet showoff, provided by PLAAF. What could it be? ;)
亲们!大国梦哦!

chainsaw
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby chainsaw » Tue 11 Oct 2016 16:28

keldon wrote:http://www.fyjs.cn/thread-1841163-1-1.html

Behold of J-10B in PLAAF camo, and some more J-20 pics.

http://www.fyjs.cn/thread-1841012-1-1.html

Zhuhai program, 10 minutes of secret fighter jet showoff, provided by PLAAF. What could it be? ;)

肯定是J-31啦。上次飞了没找到买家,这次继续呗。

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Tue 11 Oct 2016 16:56

chainsaw wrote:肯定是J-31啦。上次飞了没找到买家,这次继续呗。

已经没有歼31这个称呼了,只有FC31。而且飞行部队是解放军而不是中航企业,个人觉得20姬的可能性更大。
亲们!大国梦哦!

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Wed 12 Oct 2016 16:26

http://img.supmil.net/data/attachment/f ... 72p8bz.jpg

亲们!马扁银子去!嘿嘿嘿,小钱钱真心甜 ♥
亲们!大国梦哦!

rex88
Lieutenant

Postby rex88 » Wed 19 Oct 2016 08:46

Buffs are in. What do we make of it?

Saw the slow fire with PGZ-95, but can't judge whether it's intended or not. At least better than nothing.

Choma5 autoloader is good, if inauthentic. I like the 55 kph, which puts it same speed as the 80 point type 85. Remove from moto is perhaps okay because, well... Maybe it is time to discuss that marine deck again.

Return to “International”