A some new look at DLCs?

isko90
Private

A some new look at DLCs?

Postby isko90 » Mon 10 Oct 2016 17:27

Hi, it is me again. :)

I like DLC what Eugen makes, they are realistic, but they are made it very slow. And the every new DLC with new nations in Could War time can't be so large that put every nation. How about new move in new direction:

1. DLC - Wargame: Old School (wargame with base building - act of war + wargame)

Now when you play Wargame you have HQ (just HQ or with armory, radar etc.. ), and you can build all you army. You have resources to collect or put your army in bank building to collect more $$$(like AOW). You can use a

2. DLC - Wargame: Area 51

The Allies and the Soviets competing in the Space Race. But the problem arises when the universe revealed a new race. That attacks their spacecraft and comes on the planet. This could quite good imagination to create. Wargame have a good engine and a big maps, that aliens can be a very big units on the map. I think there is no need to write, here everyone can write own imagination.

3. DLC - Wargame: Total Distraction

Add Spy Plane, Stealth aircraft, SCUD, chemical weapons and etc...

Simply, this game has fantastic gameplay, but the mass of them is avoided because there is no base building, everyone remembers R.U.S.E. and they want Wargame to have base building. And simpl, this game is daying because dont have a mod editor. If you look at C&C General, that game is still playing because of good SDK.

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: A some new look at DLCs?

Postby orcbuster » Mon 10 Oct 2016 18:00

What you are suggesting simply isn't wargame.
Viker for ingen!

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Mon 10 Oct 2016 18:06

Just install C&C3 lol

ALEX8
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby ALEX8 » Mon 10 Oct 2016 18:07

isko90 wrote:Hi, it is me again. :)

I like DLC what Eugen makes, they are realistic, but they are made it very slow. And the every new DLC with new nations in Could War time can't be so large that put every nation. How about new move in new direction:

1. DLC - Wargame: Old School (wargame with base building - act of war + wargame)

Now when you play Wargame you have HQ (just HQ or with armory, radar etc.. ), and you can build all you army. You have resources to collect or put your army in bank building to collect more $$$(like AOW). You can use a

2. DLC - Wargame: Area 51

The Allies and the Soviets competing in the Space Race. But the problem arises when the universe revealed a new race. That attacks their spacecraft and comes on the planet. This could quite good imagination to create. Wargame have a good engine and a big maps, that aliens can be a very big units on the map. I think there is no need to write, here everyone can write own imagination.

3. DLC - Wargame: Total Distraction

Add Spy Plane, Stealth aircraft, SCUD, chemical weapons and etc...

Simply, this game has fantastic gameplay, but the mass of them is avoided because there is no base building, everyone remembers R.U.S.E. and they want Wargame to have base building. And simpl, this game is daying because dont have a mod editor. If you look at C&C General, that game is still playing because of good SDK.

Why don’t you play "Act of Aggression"? I bet you will find it very appealing.

ALEX8

Postby ALEX8 » Mon 10 Oct 2016 18:08

frostypooky wrote:Just install C&C3 lol

Act of Aggression is a better game imo. Sadly, the implementation went wrong to some extent.

Borscht
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Borscht » Mon 10 Oct 2016 21:05

frostypooky wrote:Just install C&C3 lol

Meh, Tiberian Sun is where the fun is.
SOUP OF GLORIOUS DESIGN

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Mon 10 Oct 2016 21:09

MILINT approved.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Mister Maf
Lieutenant

Postby Mister Maf » Mon 10 Oct 2016 21:25

I think you're looking for Act of Aggression. C&C Generals or Tiberian Sun might also pique your fancy. The first two aren't Wargame, and #3 has been explicitly shot down more times than can be counted.
Last edited by Mister Maf on Mon 10 Oct 2016 21:26, edited 1 time in total.

wargamer1985
Brigadier

Postby wargamer1985 » Mon 10 Oct 2016 21:26

APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!

M4jor

Postby M4jor » Mon 10 Oct 2016 22:53

Simply, this game has fantastic gameplay,....

Really?
You aware there are bugs and stuff hanging in the gameplay since Wargame 1? :-P

Ever tried to make a tank group reverse without 1 out of 4 tanks showing its side armor to the enemy for some reason?
Ever watched one of your 2 Superheavies beeing detracked in the middle of nowhere for 60 seconds?
Never lost 1 card of high end AA units because they blow up their missiles 10 metres after they launched and kill self? :)

We dont need more DLCs, we need some major patches that bring the 4 year old gameplay that is from wargame 1 to the state of wargame 3, which is in almost every aspect a totally new game.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”