First post updated with:
- Bibanchungpo to RPG-7V FIST and rename to Hwaryok-jiwon-ban
- Type-73 mg for all shock and elite infantry using ammobelt (20 hits burst), RPD goes to Bochongsu with stab and CQC
- Jeogockdae '90 loadout change: Type-68 AR; Type 68-I (RPG-7V); Type-73; Price to 25 pts (Basically Morskaya clone)
- Yuckjeondae '75 loadout change: Scorpion SMG; Type-68-I (RPG-7V); Type-73
- Yuckjeondae '90 loadout change: AKS-74U; Type-68-III (RPG-7VR); RPK
The underlining consideration has been posted in the last few pages, this is taken into account that in the 79-80s NK and USSR are much closer and I doubt China would have sent NK their most recent advancement in RPG grenades, especially when hypothetical NK and USSR are best buddies ever with alot of Soviet RPG grenades already handed out to them.
However I still have one issue: Yuckjeondae '75 will still be much better than Jeogockdae '90 after the changes. I thought about given them RPG-7VR, but that launcher is considered a clear +5 weapon, beside the obvious advantage over Morskaya in SovKor. So, any ideas?