Fighting Level 1`s!

Pixelchaser
Sergeant First-Class

Fighting Level 1`s!

Postby Pixelchaser » Fri 24 Feb 2012 14:55

so i thought id jump online and try a match out, Ive never been more dissapointed in any game feature from any game quite as much as this. YOU BROKE IT !.

so we have a level system. what does it indicate ? what is it ment to indicate ?

fighting a level 2 who has apaches, abrahams , the full fucking shebang ! its not right. i would like to ask that you fix this problem ASAP please.

Really disapointed customer.

nikomas
First Sergeant

Re: Fighting Level 1`s!

Postby nikomas » Fri 24 Feb 2012 14:57

Level indicates "Multiplayer Experience"
Edraii Karziko

Pixelchaser
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Pixelchaser » Fri 24 Feb 2012 14:58

so how do i choose to fight against a NOOB ! ill ask again

so we have a level system. what does it indicate ? what is it ment to indicate ?

sending 8 mi24 v 1 ah64 to see the ah win leaves a really bitter tast in my mouth that resembles the feeling "rejection" i want to know who and what im fighting thats all. and for that the developers have broken the multiplayer completely.
Last edited by Pixelchaser on Fri 24 Feb 2012 15:02, edited 1 time in total.

MadGelo
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby MadGelo » Fri 24 Feb 2012 14:59

Pixelchaser wrote:so how do i choose to fight against a NOOB ! ill ask again

MP experience ...

stop whining and go learn to play in SP 1st

Tajin
Sergeant

Postby Tajin » Fri 24 Feb 2012 15:04

Pixelchaser wrote:fighting a level 2 who has apaches, abrahams , the full fucking shebang ! its not right. i would like to ask that you fix this problem ASAP please.

Wait... so you're disappointed now because the system doesn't allow you to pick easy opponents anymore? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides... apaches and abrahams are expensive. If you manage to kill them (and there are ways to do this even with the crappiest units) it will pay off very well.

Pixelchaser wrote:so how do i choose to fight against a NOOB ! ill ask again

sending 8 mi24 v 1 ah64 to see the ah win leaves a really bitter tast in my mouth that resembles the feeling "rejection" i want to know who and what im fighting thats all. and for that the developers have broken the multiplayer completely.

Learn to use AA, instead of using scissors against scissors.

Aside from that, the level system still does its job. It indicates the battle-experience of the player. The fact that a lvl1 can have apaches doesn't mean that he's experienced with them.
Last edited by Tajin on Fri 24 Feb 2012 15:07, edited 1 time in total.

Pixelchaser
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Pixelchaser » Fri 24 Feb 2012 15:06

Tajin wrote:
Pixelchaser wrote:fighting a level 2 who has apaches, abrahams , the full fucking shebang ! its not right. i would like to ask that you fix this problem ASAP please.

Wait... so you're disappointed now because the system doesn't allow you to pick easy opponents anymore? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides... apaches and abrahams are expensive. If you manage to kill them (and there are ways to do this even with the crappiest units) it will pay off very well.

sending 8 choppers and being defeated by 1 is stupid im just asking for the means for me to identify if i will have a fun "fair" game.

it made sense before SP was introduced, thats all. we beta tested the MP upon a principle, that principle has been turned on its head. level indication could do more than indicate how many times someone has won in an online map.

i have the solution ! "please indicate how many command stars a player has taken from the game, total stars tally. "

Tajin
Sergeant

Postby Tajin » Fri 24 Feb 2012 15:10

Pixelchaser wrote:sending 8 choppers and being defeated by 1 is stupid im just asking for the means for me to identify if i will have a fun "fair" game.

Having 8 crappy units defeated by one good (and very expensive unit) of the same type is just how the game works.
Using a different type of unit on the other hand can easily give you the advantage, at a much lower expense.

So like I said: Dont use choppers vs choppers, use AA.

millertime
Corporal

Postby millertime » Fri 24 Feb 2012 15:16

You mentioned you were in beta so you should know that everyone was reset to level 1. So right now there is no "fair fight" indicator as a level 1 might be a truly new player or it might be someone that played 250 games in beta. Also, as has been mentioned before, the level is not meant to be an indicator of skill, not at any point. A person that has won 10 games might be the same level as someone that has lost 40 games, which one do you think is a better player?

You should also know that higher point units are not always the best option. Yes 1 apache can take out 8 lesser helis, but that is what they are supposed to do. They also cost 3-4 times what the lesser helis cost.

Secondly.. try to be a bit less dramatic when posting suggestions. This has not "broken multiplayer completely" as you posted.

Pixelchaser
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Pixelchaser » Fri 24 Feb 2012 15:30

clearly everyone has all the answers and understanding bar me.

whats so hard to understand about the fact i want to play against fairly matched DECKS ! My ability ( WHICH I DID HAVE BEFORE ) has been broken. jez... i want to fight fair decks thats all.

me wants COMMAND STARS indication for knowing how far a player has opened his potential skills and level indication for how well they have done in the online arena.

i have a lowly 18 stars, id like to play players around that mark. And is i increase my stars wether through SP or MP i would like to continue to play around similar players with similar decks. Prior to SP`s involvment i believe it all worked nicely. but now my 18 stars is playing possibly a 36 star player which i have no way of enjoying or beating. That statistic was once Goverened by the level indicator. it does not function as such- hence my response as broken!
Last edited by Pixelchaser on Fri 24 Feb 2012 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

Slitter
Corporal

Postby Slitter » Fri 24 Feb 2012 15:41

well, you now can unlock the stars through sinlgeplayer, if you manage to get all the stars + bonusstars from singleplayer you are perfetly able to unlock enough stuff for both WP and Nato.

if you don't want to play single player then don't complain that those who did have better decks at level 1

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”