Looking for a Guide...

The X Variable
Private First-Class

Looking for a Guide...

Postby The X Variable » Sat 8 Dec 2012 21:55

i am fairly new to wargame and have had it for about a month. I can usually make a close game with a player in the 1500-1850 elo range.I'm trying to become a player with a 2000 elo skill level. I have been watching the best players play on streams and replays. I feel that there are certain things missing in my gameplay. When to attack? macro tactics. for example when to get cv's and when not to... how to respond to certain situations and so forth. I'm looking to see if a high level player would be willing to show me the ropes. I'm not looking to become a high level player very quickly i would rather take it slow and touch on all the little things that i'm doing wrong. If there is any player that would be willing to help me out my WG username is The X Variable and the same goes for my steam account. I speak english and am in the american atlantic time zone.

DeuZerre
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Location: Universe, Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Ground, Eurasian Continent, Main Landmass.

Re: Looking for a Guide...

Postby DeuZerre » Sat 8 Dec 2012 22:53

See my signature to see what units are more viable than others. Of course, experimenting by yourself is better, but it'll give you a nudge in the right direction.

Tigga's the top of the pop if you want to follow his advice. He'll become your N°1 opponent if you want to go top rank. Many other players rock though (Not me. I'm a lazy scrub).
Marshal honoris causa
FLX wrote:Removing the weaknesses from the divisions leads to all divisions being the same in the long run. We won't proceed like that.

The X Variable
Private First-Class

Postby The X Variable » Sun 16 Dec 2012 01:20

plz is really nobody willing to do this?

Hob_Gadling
Captain

Postby Hob_Gadling » Sun 16 Dec 2012 03:50

Please post a link to your Steam profile. I think it's set as private.

quigglebert
Second-Lieutenant

Postby quigglebert » Mon 17 Dec 2012 13:26

DeuZerre wrote:I'm a lazy scrub.

Except when it came to WoN, then you were lazy scrub commander

As for a guide, Deuzerres unit guides make for good reading, and you just need to work it out yourself, from the unit guides, Everyone has their own style, despite the currant meta i still tend towards the first meta style loadouts of infantry screen heavy tank support and mortars for fire support, but to each there own, only thing i would advise nato style, always have decent Air and ground recce, its far more valuble in competetive games than in pugs

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”