DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

User avatar
Keinutnai
Lieutenant
Posts: 1115
Joined: Thu 15 Nov 2012 16:02
Contact:

DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby Keinutnai » Sun 14 Dec 2014 08:00

Post your videos or replays from DLC 3 beta games, and describe in short what this game about.

Starting from most recent:

Judith! wrote:


LANDJUT coalition 4v4


Vietnam War movie reconstructed with Wargame Red Dragon

I hope it's authentic enough

SOVIET-KOREAN ALLIANCE - 4v4 Gameplay 40.000+ kills in total


NORAD gameplay Gunboat Diplomacy


New Coalitions Videos:

NORAD coalition (USA+Canada)


LANDJUT coalition (West Germany+Denmark)


Soviet-Korean Alliance (self explanatory)


Fussel wrote:Just to let you guys know. Comrade Firestarter (bestest Marshall ever) has his own youtube channel now and covers the games of glorious VITEŠKA BRIGADA during the 3v3 tournament.



Wargame Red Dragon - Heroic I-HAWK PIP III kills 7 Akulas


Epic Patriot Spam


BKAN 1C SPAM


Happy New Year Everyone!!! ;)
here is something that I made to celebrate 2015


JAS-36 Gripen Christmas Performance


EOTS Hawk Spam (20 Units)


Here a new one with Stormingenior 90 burning holes into the ground and using Eryx as Arty


Kill Helos with Anything, including with tanks, hydra unguided ground missiles and even with ATGM!!!


Since I love Otomatic so much I dedicated a video to it:

Epic Otomatic Spam:



4 Scandinavia players vs 4 Blueforplayers including also 2 Scandinavia players.
This game is special because it shows the epic performance of EOTS Hawk, and Otomatic.
Furthermore when the frontline in the middle becomes a stalemate we detect a weakness in a flank and exploit it and achieving a brakethrough.
(This was my first DLC3 game so I did not know how my units will behave.)


Epic Amos Spam:
20 Amos mortars fighting in tandem with other Scandinavian units:
Last edited by Keinutnai on Tue 24 Feb 2015 01:22, edited 20 times in total.
Wargame 4 - Balkan at War - New Countries: Italy, Spain, Greece & Turkey versus Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Hungary & Romania!

User avatar
Keinutnai
Lieutenant
Posts: 1115
Joined: Thu 15 Nov 2012 16:02
Contact:

Re: DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby Keinutnai » Sun 14 Dec 2014 19:56

Post your stuff guys, I will add it in the list. Looking forward to many interesting replays and videos. I love watching the replays!

I can also make a commentary of your games on Youtube if you want ;)
Wargame 4 - Balkan at War - New Countries: Italy, Spain, Greece & Turkey versus Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Hungary & Romania!

Trimen
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 908
Joined: Wed 5 Jun 2013 02:30
Contact:

Re: DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby Trimen » Sun 14 Dec 2014 21:53

Stopped playing DLC when a Moto Schuzen squad wiped out 2 squads of Seals, 1 squad of Delta. All were entrenched in city blocks. Those BFG they carry ruin the game.

On a side note what are you using to capture the video for when the buster cannons are removed?

User avatar
Keinutnai
Lieutenant
Posts: 1115
Joined: Thu 15 Nov 2012 16:02
Contact:

Re: DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby Keinutnai » Mon 15 Dec 2014 02:09

I'm adding a 2nd video:

Epic Amos Spam:
20 Amos mortars fighting in tandem with other Scandinavian units:


Trimen wrote:Stopped playing DLC when a Moto Schuzen squad wiped out 2 squads of Seals, 1 squad of Delta. All were entrenched in city blocks. Those BFG they carry ruin the game.

On a side note what are you using to capture the video for when the buster cannons are removed?


You can buy Fraps. Not bad software. Editing done with windows movie maker.

Play blue vs blue if you don't want to deal with OP redfor AKs, like all of us.
Wargame 4 - Balkan at War - New Countries: Italy, Spain, Greece & Turkey versus Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Hungary & Romania!

User avatar
Mister Maf
Lieutenant
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun 15 Dec 2013 23:15
Contact:

Re: DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby Mister Maf » Mon 15 Dec 2014 03:02

Fraps can burn. Dxtory is so much better in every way. It comes with many more features and takes a fraction of the toll on your framerate as Fraps does.
Image

User avatar
Countess Bathory
Colonel
Posts: 2919
Joined: Sun 3 Nov 2013 14:09
Location: East of the Sun, West of the Moon
Contact:

Re: DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby Countess Bathory » Mon 15 Dec 2014 03:05

Mister Maf wrote:Fraps can burn. Dxtory is so much better in every way. It comes with many more features and takes a fraction of the toll on your framerate as Fraps does.

Shadowplay m8.

Shadowplay or go home.
Image
Accept Roki Vulovic as your Lord and Saviour today and beware of the false prophet, Jesus Christ

User avatar
Mister Maf
Lieutenant
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun 15 Dec 2013 23:15
Contact:

Re: DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby Mister Maf » Mon 15 Dec 2014 05:50

Countess Bathory wrote:
Mister Maf wrote:Fraps can burn. Dxtory is so much better in every way. It comes with many more features and takes a fraction of the toll on your framerate as Fraps does.

Shadowplay m8.

Shadowplay or go home.

I only have GTX 465s :cry:
Image

User avatar
The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4564
Joined: Fri 12 Jul 2013 22:29
Location: United States, Central Time Zone
Contact:

Re: DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby The W:AB Noob » Mon 15 Dec 2014 06:05

Keinutnai wrote:I'm adding a 2nd video:

Epic Amos Spam:
20 Amos mortars fighting in tandem with other Scandinavian units:
Spoiler : :


Trimen wrote:Stopped playing DLC when a Moto Schuzen squad wiped out 2 squads of Seals, 1 squad of Delta. All were entrenched in city blocks. Those BFG they carry ruin the game.

On a side note what are you using to capture the video for when the buster cannons are removed?


You can buy Fraps. Not bad software. Editing done with windows movie maker.

Play blue vs blue if you don't want to deal with OP redfor AKs, like all of us.

20 mortars? That's not epic at all. Looks like you need some sandbox :twisted:
Spoiler : Shameless Self-Advertising :
Image

DLC 3 version won't be coming out until full release though. :oops:
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

User avatar
Keinutnai
Lieutenant
Posts: 1115
Joined: Thu 15 Nov 2012 16:02
Contact:

Re: DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby Keinutnai » Wed 17 Dec 2014 02:32

Since I love Otomatic so much I dedicated a video to it:

Epic Otomatic Spam:




Kill Helicopters with anything, including with tanks and hydra unguided ground missiles!!!




The W:AB Noob wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:I'm adding a 2nd video:

Epic Amos Spam:
20 Amos mortars fighting in tandem with other Scandinavian units:
Spoiler : :


Trimen wrote:Stopped playing DLC when a Moto Schuzen squad wiped out 2 squads of Seals, 1 squad of Delta. All were entrenched in city blocks. Those BFG they carry ruin the game.

On a side note what are you using to capture the video for when the buster cannons are removed?


You can buy Fraps. Not bad software. Editing done with windows movie maker.

Play blue vs blue if you don't want to deal with OP redfor AKs, like all of us.

20 mortars? That's not epic at all. Looks like you need some sandbox :twisted:
Spoiler : Shameless Self-Advertising :
Image

DLC 3 version won't be coming out until full release though. :oops:

Wow, this looks amazing!

PS: AKs fixed, btw you could have played blue vs blue if you didnt want to deal with them during weekend, just like all of us.
Wargame 4 - Balkan at War - New Countries: Italy, Spain, Greece & Turkey versus Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Hungary & Romania!

User avatar
Mister Maf
Lieutenant
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun 15 Dec 2013 23:15
Contact:

Re: DLC3 videos & replays HERE!

Postby Mister Maf » Wed 17 Dec 2014 02:47

I feel dirty every time I shoot down an unsuspecting helicopter with my tank cannons.

But

It's still worth it. :D

However, using the tank cannon only works if the target is not grouped with another one — otherwise, it will just fire between them. Did you find anything that was able to take down helicopters that are paired together?
Image

Return to “Community”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests