EDIT: Quick fix for 'Russian Roulette' map
New verson will be ready in a few days and there will no need to do things manually like this:
1. Copy jpg files in install directory, "maps" folder
2. Overwrite maps.sqlite in appdata
copy .jpg files from folder maps to your install directory "Maps" folder
Default maps directory on x64 system is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\YARD RCON Client\maps
copy and overwrite maps.sqlite to "data" directory in your "YARD RCON Client" in appdata
to access appdata just type %appdata% in run or explorer directory window
or you can go to all programs in your start menu, then "YARD RCON Client"
and there will be shortcut "Data File Shortcut"
It should open data directory and just overwrite maps.sqlite
Start RCON client, and maps should be there
You will need admin privileges to do this
0.7.0 beta 4 - OLD
0.7.0 beta 2 - OLD
- Some cosmetic changes
- .msi setup file
- map image files are now in separate folder in prgram files, so you can edit, add map picture yourself
- Since 1.03 installation is in program files, data files are in %appdata%, you get a shortcut to data files in start menu/all programs/YARD RCON Client, or just type %appdata%, and there is "YARD RCON Client\data" folder there, you can overwrite RCON.sqlite with the one from previous version, so you can keep your server and ban data.
To change game time you have two buttons for up and down, it changes by 5 min intervals, if you need to change it by 1 minute interval hold 'ctrl' while you click.
Also, you can use mouse wheel scroll to change time, mouse needs to be over this area:
Same as with button up/down click, if you want to change by 1min interval, hold 'ctrl'.
Shortcuts now working
added command window, you can use arrow keys up and down to browse old commands.
command and log window are now using more oldschool fonts
This is made on .NET framework 4.5 so XP users sorry
-all maps with pictures
-switch enemy players from team to team
-settings saved for each server to database after changes are made to server
-user ban database (so you can unban them)
-and so on...
Shortcuts (that are not explained with help button)
map filters - if you hold ctrl while clicking on a filter it will turn on selected filter and turn off rest of them (from the same category)
so you can ctrl+click 2vs2 and it will filter only 2vs2 maps
-when you select a player
Ctrk+R = refrash player list
Ctrl+Q = kick
Ctrl+B = ban
Ctrl+1 = force to BLUEFOR
Ctrl+2 = force to REDFOR
- Ctrl+click on server setting will mark/unmark it as changed (game name, password, ....)
P.S. when adding new server you can copy/paste IP adress with or without a port (192.168.127.147:8080) in 1st ipadress textbox.
- 2 shortcuts are not working (CTRL+P nad CTRL+M) - fixed in 0.7.0 beta 4
- you can create 2 servers with the same IP/port
- We had some problems with player list (but i think it's resolved) if you can't get player list please e-mail me or post here ????
Don't have custom command option - fixed in 0.7.0 beta 4
WIP: Deck database so you can force your decks to other players
Things to discuss:
I could put option for remote database so you could have more admins with one banned player database and server settings database, so if one admin makes some changes to server your client would refresh them, also if he bans player you could unban it.
maybe option for remote database (mysql) ?
Special thx to: