REPORT Teamkillers on Real [ASIA-US] Tactical servers so I can ban them on all 6 servers! :)

AMG
Corporal

REPORT Teamkillers on Real [ASIA-US] Tactical servers so I can ban them on all 6 servers! :)

Postby AMG » Mon 27 Jun 2016 23:25

Hi guys,

Hope you are enjoying playing on our servers!

I am admin of all Real [ASIA-US] servers. Have you encountered a teamkiller on one of our [ASIA-US] Tactical servers?

Follow these detailed steps below:

1. Eugen and we need a replay of the specific game. Search on your Windows hard drive (often C:) with WIndows search for words : replay_2016
You will see a list of all your replays from Wargame. Then right click one of them and click: Open File Location. Now you are in the map that contains all your replays. Search for the right one (replay name = date and time it's played).

2. Now we need to upload the replay so we can paste the link to in in our message in this topic.
Go to http://rd.wargame.tools/#/replays/upload and drag the replay you want to upload. Press "Accept", and after you gave your replay a name and description and clicked on Upload, you will get a message: "Upload successful!"
Now click on "Go back to replay listing".

3. Now we need the download link from that uploaded replay. You will see the replay you just uploaded on top, now rightclick the red aroowpointing down to the uttermost right of your replay and choose "Copy links address"

4. You are almost done! Now post in this thread
AND
in the official Eugen Report Teamkillers thread here: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=44575

a post containing the following:

o the replay download link from above
o teamkillers name
o when he teamkilled
o short description of what he teamkilled

And you are done! :)

I will personally ban all teamkillers manually on all 6 Real [ASIA-US] servers. Eugen will review the posts in their Teamkilling-topic and take appropriate action.

Thank you and have fun! :)

AMG12

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: REPORT Teamkillers on Real [ASIA-US] Tactical servers so I can ban them on all 6 servers! :)

Postby orcbuster » Tue 28 Jun 2016 05:40

Keep it in the report thread. LOCKED
Viker for ingen!

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”