Nighthawk

throwaway
Lieutenant

Re: Nighthawk

Postby throwaway » Mon 9 Jan 2017 19:55

Seryn wrote:That's like saying I use the Negev or Minimi successfully in CSGO Competitive (which I do) it's true, but it doesn't contribute to the point that they arent cost effective.

"Successfully" in this case implies against high-tier players, I doubt it's global elite games where you're competitive with your negev.

AmberT
First Sergeant

Postby AmberT » Mon 9 Jan 2017 19:58

Seryn wrote:That's like saying I use the Negev or Minimi successfully in CSGO Competitive (which I do) it's true, but it doesn't contribute to the point that they arent cost effective.

Difficult! can you be more specific?

AmberT
First Sergeant

Postby AmberT » Mon 9 Jan 2017 20:00

throwaway wrote:

"Successfully" in this case implies against high-tier players, I doubt it's global elite games where you're competitive with your negev.

You mean the game against ThePriyad?

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Seryn » Mon 9 Jan 2017 20:10

throwaway wrote:

I haven't played against any top tier players in any set game since Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Iirc last time I did was in a Miami Deathmatch with the Top leaderboard NA Players with my F-4E, LRAAMs served me well there) (which is a seperate genre from CSGO and Wargame). I as doubt Amber plays against the best WG players (is there even such a thing?) and wins as USA.

AmberT wrote:

Difficult! can you be more specific?

I was as Specific as possible. Any more specific and it would be a full blog post... :?

AmberT
First Sergeant

Postby AmberT » Mon 9 Jan 2017 20:16

Seryn wrote: I as doubt Amber plays against the best WG players (is there even such a thing?) and wins as USA.

You will be surprised! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwHRdIwp66c

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Mon 9 Jan 2017 20:32

AmberT wrote:
Seryn wrote: I as doubt Amber plays against the best WG players (is there even such a thing?) and wins as USA.

Sure helps your point a lot when, in the video, you only play against a) a very inferior player in rank of 2nd Lt. or b) play USA vs. USA.

Coal143
Master Sergeant

Postby Coal143 » Mon 9 Jan 2017 20:50

nande wrote:AmberT at least plays US in ranked, successfully too

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here

I WUB PUGS
Lieutenant

Postby I WUB PUGS » Mon 9 Jan 2017 20:52

GuerreroDelAlba wrote:Hello, Can we get 2 cards for Nighthawk and also 2 cards for D eagle?

There was a time, during ALB, and it was both glorious and horrifying. The bombs also had a wider explosion radius. It was brutal.

AmberT
First Sergeant

Postby AmberT » Mon 9 Jan 2017 20:53

Markenzwieback wrote:
AmberT wrote:

Sure helps your point a lot when, in the video, you only play against a) a very inferior player in rank of 2nd Lt. or b) play USA vs. USA.

A) I`m playing USA after last patch you found all my game on youtube channel.
B) I thought it was cool that I won the best player for the US

Erich Honecker
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Erich Honecker » Mon 9 Jan 2017 21:40

USA and USSR is pretty equal in current balance, but in different ways.

With USSR you have strong wheeled opening, and abilities for strong helo opening, in the same time US dont have any good wheeled autocanons, but they have very good aa helos.

In terms of infantry balance USA had a very big gap - they dont have any infantry ATGM teams. This makes city and key points defence very problematic.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”