Nighthawk

cheer up
Warrant Officer
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri 28 Aug 2015 20:57
Contact:

Re: Nighthawk

Postby cheer up » Wed 11 Jan 2017 07:26

Xeno426 wrote:He's got over 1000 posts.

I don't think you understood what you read

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12409
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: Nighthawk

Postby Mike » Wed 11 Jan 2017 07:36

Xeno426 wrote:
cheer up wrote:"Rarely"

didn't know every time I see you is "Rare"

He's got over 1000 posts. You're probably just suffering from confirmation bias.


Heh, thousand post. What a scrub.
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

User avatar
Xeno426
Carbon 13
Posts: 11965
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2012 21:27
Location: Acheron, Hadley's Hope
Contact:

Re: Nighthawk

Postby Xeno426 » Wed 11 Jan 2017 07:57

cheer up wrote:I don't think you understood what you read

Yes I did. You claim every time you see him post, it's about maps. He's got over 1000 posts, so he could have 50 posts about maps and that would still only count for 5% of his total post count. Thus I am guessing that he's posted quite a few posts, but they amount to a very small number of his total posts, and thus "rarely" is still entirely applicable and you are simply suffering from confirmation bias.
Image
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

codextero
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 2334
Joined: Sat 13 Dec 2014 02:52
Contact:

Re: Nighthawk

Postby codextero » Wed 11 Jan 2017 08:16

Xeno426 wrote:
cheer up wrote:I don't think you understood what you read

Yes I did. You claim every time you see him post, it's about maps. He's got over 1000 posts, so he could have 50 posts about maps and that would still only count for 5% of his total post count. Thus I am guessing that he's posted quite a few posts, but they amount to a very small number of his total posts, and thus "rarely" is still entirely applicable and you are simply suffering from confirmation bias.


No, his claim is that he sees Mackenzie in game, and it's always playing on overcrowed maps.

You know, Wargame: Red Dragon, the game, which you can also play in addition to Wargame: Red Dragon, the Forums.

User avatar
Xeno426
Carbon 13
Posts: 11965
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2012 21:27
Location: Acheron, Hadley's Hope
Contact:

Re: Nighthawk

Postby Xeno426 » Wed 11 Jan 2017 08:22

codextero wrote:No, his claim is that he sees Mackenzie in game, and it's always playing on overcrowed maps.

And my basic argument would still stand; how many games has he got, how many does he played overcrowded maps? Could be selection bias there instead.
Image
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Seryn
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon 5 Dec 2016 06:00
Contact:

Re: Nighthawk

Postby Seryn » Wed 11 Jan 2017 08:28

Xeno426 wrote:
codextero wrote:No, his claim is that he sees Mackenzie in game, and it's always playing on overcrowed maps.

And my basic argument would still stand; how many games has he got, how many does he played overcrowded maps? Could be selection bias there instead.


Want Me to snag Carmen Sandiago while I'm at it?

I'm siding with Xeno on this one, just because my favorite map is Chosin 4v4 (which aint overcrowded) doesn't mean I dont play other maps with me playing my favorite map very little due to the preferences of others.

User avatar
Markenzwieback
Captain
Posts: 1708
Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2015 17:06
Contact:

Re: Nighthawk

Postby Markenzwieback » Wed 11 Jan 2017 08:58

cheer up wrote:"Rarely"

didn't know every time I see you is "Rare"

Shame really that I deleted the replay of yesterdays 2v2s on Highway to Seoul. Sure Capion can confirm (if you feel the need to actually ask him) that I played against him and his mate. As well as he could confirm that I rather play conquest clown games of 1v1 Paddy with six people instead of opting to play destruction, when there is no worthwhile lobby and I don't feel like playing ranked. :roll:
Image

cheer up
Warrant Officer
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri 28 Aug 2015 20:57
Contact:

Re: Nighthawk

Postby cheer up » Thu 12 Jan 2017 23:43

Xeno426 wrote:
codextero wrote:No, his claim is that he sees Mackenzie in game, and it's always playing on overcrowed maps.

And my basic argument would still stand; how many games has he got, how many does he played overcrowded maps? Could be selection bias there instead.

Well, I and others see him playing on overcrowded maps to appropriate map size 10 to 1...

Sorry for not taking a screen shot every time, but I can start from now if you would like?

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests