You can now play on Omaha up to 4v4 and with the 2nd US Infantry Division and the 17. SS Panzergrenadier Division.
Check out our blog article to know more about it here: http://www.eugensystems.com/steel-division-normandy-44-new-divisions-and-map.
Here’s what Version 78 029 brings to the game:
- 2 new divisions: 2nd US Infantry Division and 17. SS Panzergrenadier Division
- 1 new map: Omaha, from 1v1 to 4v4
- Autosetting is now quicker, especially for high configuration
- Fixed a rare crash when a multiplayer game was launched while a player was still in the battlegroup interface
- Infantry can fall back when it is pinned down while being in a building
- FW 109 G3 now correctly drops his bombs on the target
- Rifles now play a sound when firing
- Fixed a rare bug when an unit could teleport while being unloaded on the edge of some maps
- Fixing the wrong range displayed by some AA units.
- Fixing an issue preventing the P-47 from firing all its rockets in one single attack.
- Tri-Polsten's lethality reduced.
- Fixing Hs-129 B3's ressuply time at the airport which was too long.
- Firefly (all variants)' hull & AA MGs removed.
- Sherman (all variants)' 12,7mm & 7,62mm MGs ammunition set to realistic loadout.
- AA guns resilience to planes' bombs & rockets increased.
- 37mm & 40mm AA guns are now slightly more lethal at long range.
- Planes take 10% more stress.
- Jumbo price increased from 180 to 200.
- Little John adaptor's AP increased from 13 to 14.
- 15th Scottish'Daimler AC availability per pack increased by 1 in phase B and C.
- 15th Scottish'CMP polsten availability per pack increased from 3 to 4.
- 15th Scottish'Churchill Crocodile price increased from 165 to 180.
- 15th Scottish'Churchill Crocodile removed from phase A, 2 packs of 2 available in B.
- 15th Scottish'Churchill VI's front armor increased from 9 to 10.
- 15th Scottish' Churchill AVRE's front armor decreased from 20 to 18. (We're still investigating on the armor value of the reference we're using.)
- 15th Scottish' Churchill AVRE's price decreased from 165 to 160.
- 15th Scottish' Priest availability per pack reduced from 2 to 1 in B, packs of 2 added in phase C
- 15th Scottish' a single Challenger is now available in phase B.
- 15th Scottish' infantry veterancy reduced. Veteran troops are still available but in lower numbers
- 15th Scottish' veteran HMG added in phase B
- 91.LLD' Hs-129 B3's 75mm gun's rate of fire slightly increased.
- 91.LLD' FJ-Führer's G43 replaced by FG-42.
- 91.LLD' Fallschirmjäger price reduced from 50pts to 45pts
- 12.SS' Panzergrenadier Führer now have smoke grenades (use them with the smoke on position order)
- 12.SS' Pionier Führer have a high explosive bundle grenade