We have another patch for you today! This time, we changed some things for the modding tools. We take into account the latest updates of the game.
Here’s what it adds to the modding tools:
- Allowing new mesh to be added to mod
- Improving warning and error pop-up during upload
- Removing tag "meshes" (which was always generated)
- Show outdated mods in ModCenter and on game launch
- Disabled Rating in ModCenter (not usable yet)
- Various fix on drag and drop
- Adding CreateMod and UpdateMod scripts
- Adding NDF syntactic script for Vim, NotePad++ and SublimeText
- Adding mesh modding documentation and example
- Updating documentation for how to create and update mods
- Allowing VictoryPointPerOwningRatioConquestMode < 0.5
We also created a brand new Modding manual that you can find in your "Mods" file. It explains step by step how to make your own mods.
For pre-existing mods, you have to update them, as indicated in the documentation.
Finally, you still have to use the modding branch to play with it for the moment.