Eugen, are you serious?

korsarz
Corporal

Eugen, are you serious?

Postby korsarz » Wed 17 Apr 2019 21:59

:cry:
Last edited by Shifu on Sun 23 Jun 2019 00:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language

steppewolf
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Eugen, are you serious?

Postby steppewolf » Wed 17 Apr 2019 22:09

Oh please, Total War Three Kingdoms was delayed as well for a quite lenghty period of time and nobody asked if SEGA is serious or not.

It is not pleasing of course but not the end of the world (although my online activity seriously decrease over summer ;) )

It's their first self published title and it looks very ambitious to me so I'd rather have a well polished game rather than a rushed delivery

Vyllis
Sergeant

Postby Vyllis » Wed 17 Apr 2019 23:17

Yes they are serious, the game is not near ready and this is very professional to NOT ship it in its state.

I applaud this professional and mature decision from Eugen to not disappoint and try to deliver a quality product to their customers instead of a a rushed out piece of crap.

praslovan
Major-General

Postby praslovan » Thu 18 Apr 2019 10:14

Eat a Snickers mate.

AdRain
Private First-Class

Postby AdRain » Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:25

"Developers are delaying release of the game"... someone's was born yesterday.

korsarz
Corporal

Postby korsarz » Thu 18 Apr 2019 14:15

Vyllis wrote:Yes they are serious, the game is not near ready and this is very professional to NOT ship it in its state.

I applaud this professional and mature decision from Eugen to not disappoint and try to deliver a quality product to their customers instead of a a rushed out piece of crap.

then you applaud to incompetency.

AdRain wrote:"Developers are delaying release of the game"... someone's was born yesterday.

Remind me please, when was it last time that e.g Blizzard delayed a release of an announced game?

Arctander2
Corporal

Postby Arctander2 » Thu 18 Apr 2019 14:18

korsarz wrote:2 months of delay prove that you are incompetent and unprofessional.

I partly agree with you. Two weeks prior the already delayed release date, they announce an additional 6 week delay - that's unprofessional.

Permanently opening the Beta on 5/29 til release is something, but I think it would've been smarter to open the beta from 5/2 onward. Plenty of games have "early access" now.

praslovan
Major-General

Postby praslovan » Thu 18 Apr 2019 20:51

korsarz wrote:Remind me please, when was it last time that e.g Blizzard delayed a release of an announced game?

Why don't you run 200m in 19.19s? What you are not a top tier athlete? Shame on you and your incompetence of running that fast.

... Basically this is what you just did. Compared a game studio with humongous amount of resources with a smallish game studio and after that threw a fit.
Here...
Open wide.

korsarz
Corporal

Postby korsarz » Thu 18 Apr 2019 22:39

praslovan wrote:
korsarz wrote:Remind me please, when was it last time that e.g Blizzard delayed a release of an announced game?

Why don't you run 200m in 19.19s? What you are not a top tier athlete? Shame on you and your incompetence of running that fast.

... Basically this is what you just did. Compared a game studio with humongous amount of resources with a smallish game studio and after that threw a fit.
Here...
Open wide.

I thought you can be professional regardless of the size of the company. Eugen has proven me wrong.

I'm just curious what will happen around 15th June - will we hear of another delay or perhaps they will just cancel and give us back our money? An yes, I'm being sarcastic now. Obviously, I for one think that it is much better to release a good game later rather than a bad game earlier - anyone who is trying to put the opposite in my mouth is failing to understand my point. All I'm saying is that it does not look too professional to postpone week after week.

中铁四局
Warrant Officer

Postby 中铁四局 » Fri 19 Apr 2019 04:13

dude,you can play beta through May to release, this game is important to eugen, it has to be ready.
Dear Eugen, Please give T-72BU its iconic red-eye shtora system back! It looks mean and awesome!

Return to “Steel Division 2”